- Table View
- List View
Build agile and responsive Business Intelligence solutions Analyze tabular data using the BI Semantic Model (BISM) in Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012 Analysis Services--and discover a simpler method for creating corporate-level BI solutions. Led by three BI experts, you'll learn how to build, deploy, and query a BISM tabular model with step-by-step guides, examples, and best practices. This hands-on book shows you how the tabular model's in-memory database enables you to perform rapid analytics--whether you're a professional BI developer new to Analysis Services or familiar with its multidimensional model. Discover how to: Determine when a tabular or multidimensional model is right for your project Build a tabular model using SQL Server Data Tools in Microsoft Visual Studio® 2010 Integrate data from multiple sources into a single, coherent view of company information Use the Data Analysis eXpressions (DAX) language to create calculated columns, measures, and queries Choose a data modeling technique that meets your organization's performance and usability requirements Optimize your data model for better performance with xVelocity storage engine Manage complex data relationships, such as multicolumn, banding, and many-to-many Implement security by establishing administrative and data user roles
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.