- Table View
- List View
For the maths-phobic, this 2nd edition of the best-selling How to Master Nursing Calculations, is ideal practice for learning key numeracy skills. The perfect companion for your training and in the first few crucial years of your career, it builds your competency through practice, revision and every day examples. Contents includes a review of the basics, clear illustrations of instrument scales, medical administration records and pharmaceutical labels as well as a detailed guide to reading drug dosage charts. Including a brand new list of important abbreviations and a section on how to make drug calculations without equations - requiring little mathematical knowledge - How to Master Nursing Calculations, 2nd edition, will help you master complex dosages and turn you into a maths whiz.
The UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) is used by the majority of UK medical and dentistry schools to identify the brightest candidates most suitable for training at their institutions. With over 600 questions, the best-selling How to Master the UKCAT, 4th edition contains more practice than any other book. Questions are designed to build up speed and accuracy across the four sections of the test, and answers include detailed explanations to ensure that you maximize your learning. Now including a brand new mock test to help you get in some serious score improving practice, How to Master the UKCAT will help you prepare for the test, learn the demands of each section and develop a winning approach that gets results.
How to Pass the Professional Skills Test for Initial Teacher Training (ITT) provides complete practice for candidates applying to study for teacher training and those aiming for Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). The only book which combines all aspects of the test, including numeracy, literacy as well as the new reasoning questions, it covers basic practice as well as more challenging questions. It provides mental arithmetic training to help you answer questions confidently without the use of a calculator as well as realistic test practice.With over 1000 questions and detailed answers with explanations, How to Pass the Professional Skills Test for Initial Teacher Training (ITT) is the only resource you'll need to pass the exam and start your teacher training with confidence.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.