- Table View
- List View
INFILTRATE AND DESTROY Mack Bolan's hard probe against pirates raiding, looting and murdering in the Asian Pacific reveals a plot of holy terror: an army of religious fanatics is planning a gruesome jihad against Western invaders. Hopped up on homegrown hash, the enemy fights hard, wages war and follows the orders of a mysterious, charismatic leader. Bolan knows his best and only shot is to go undercover as a fellow fanatic, a convert born of hate in the killing fields of Kosovo. Joining the ranks and preparing to lead the slaughter, the Executioner uncovers a deadly conspiracy that chills his blood. Much bigger than piracy in the Asian shipping lanes, it's a working plan to explode dirty bombs in every major port in the Pacific.
GENOCIDE Mack Bolan's mission is the quick retrieval of Stony Man commando Calvin James, who is intervening on behalf of an old friend and a just cause on a tiny Pacific island nation. Unofficially, Bolan just became the cavalry. The island is rich in precious metals and gems, the target of a global consortium run by a madman who's hired an army of mercenaries to protect the group's interest even if it means slaughtering every man, woman and child. The attack force consists of seasoned soldiers with state-of-the-art hardware and an order to level the island, if necessary. War has come to paradise. But so has the Executioner....
DANCE OF DESTRUCTION Wiped out a century ago in India, the ancient Cult of Kali has been reborn. Organized, well funded and with clandestine contacts in high places, these death worshippers have an agenda of serious destruction, backed by three stolen nuclear warheads from Pakistan. Mack Bolan heads a covert U.S. probe to the subcontinent and uncovers a situation that borders on the supernatural: an army of invisible soldiers who kill swiftly and silently, at once unstoppable and unseen. But Bolan deals in facts, not fiction, and the hightech secrets behind the mysterious cult of killers lead to a hardcore shakedown in the heart of Calcutta, where true evil awaits. ...
Mack Bolan's takedown of a brutal African warlord reveals a more sinister plot. Someone has locked sights on Bolan, gunning for the warrior in a determined bid to put him down fast. Shifting gears, Bolan hunts the hunters as the trail leads him to Argentina. DAGGERS OR A WIRE A mysterious group with connections in high places is lining the pockets of criminals and drug smugglers from Africa to South America. As a wave of terror hits Buenos Aires, Bolan tracks the flow of blood to the heart of a conspiracy that will leave scores of innocents dead. At its center sits a handful of brilliant men with twisted visions and an insatiable lust for power. Their only language is violence-and they are about to receive a personal message from someone who speaks it fluently. The Executioner.
Stony Man is the last line of defense in a new age of terror. The covert ops teams that make up the clandestine antiterrorist group are the elite in the field. Backed by superior cybernetic and real-time intelligence, the men of Phoenix Force and Able Team strike with relentless precision, fighting the worst the world has to offer, whenever and wherever it leads them. OCEANS OF FIRE The trail to recapture stolen Russian nukes puts Stony Man on a mission that's turning suicidal. Using covert and hardball tactics, the nukes are traced to a source inside the Middle East, but it's soon discovered that the Arab extremists are merely financiers in an operation laced with wrong turns, double-dealings and the changing face of an enemy clever enough to stay one step ahead. Stony Man is up against a deadly chimera: Russian mafiya, Afghan warlords and a mysterious German corporate magnate whose desire for revenge threatens to wipe America's eastern seaboard off the map.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.