- Table View
- List View
INFILTRATE AND DESTROY Mack Bolan's hard probe against pirates raiding, looting and murdering in the Asian Pacific reveals a plot of holy terror: an army of religious fanatics is planning a gruesome jihad against Western invaders. Hopped up on homegrown hash, the enemy fights hard, wages war and follows the orders of a mysterious, charismatic leader. Bolan knows his best and only shot is to go undercover as a fellow fanatic, a convert born of hate in the killing fields of Kosovo. Joining the ranks and preparing to lead the slaughter, the Executioner uncovers a deadly conspiracy that chills his blood. Much bigger than piracy in the Asian shipping lanes, it's a working plan to explode dirty bombs in every major port in the Pacific.
GENOCIDE Mack Bolan's mission is the quick retrieval of Stony Man commando Calvin James, who is intervening on behalf of an old friend and a just cause on a tiny Pacific island nation. Unofficially, Bolan just became the cavalry. The island is rich in precious metals and gems, the target of a global consortium run by a madman who's hired an army of mercenaries to protect the group's interest even if it means slaughtering every man, woman and child. The attack force consists of seasoned soldiers with state-of-the-art hardware and an order to level the island, if necessary. War has come to paradise. But so has the Executioner....
DANCE OF DESTRUCTION Wiped out a century ago in India, the ancient Cult of Kali has been reborn. Organized, well funded and with clandestine contacts in high places, these death worshippers have an agenda of serious destruction, backed by three stolen nuclear warheads from Pakistan. Mack Bolan heads a covert U.S. probe to the subcontinent and uncovers a situation that borders on the supernatural: an army of invisible soldiers who kill swiftly and silently, at once unstoppable and unseen. But Bolan deals in facts, not fiction, and the hightech secrets behind the mysterious cult of killers lead to a hardcore shakedown in the heart of Calcutta, where true evil awaits. ...
Mack Bolan's takedown of a brutal African warlord reveals a more sinister plot. Someone has locked sights on Bolan, gunning for the warrior in a determined bid to put him down fast. Shifting gears, Bolan hunts the hunters as the trail leads him to Argentina. DAGGERS OR A WIRE A mysterious group with connections in high places is lining the pockets of criminals and drug smugglers from Africa to South America. As a wave of terror hits Buenos Aires, Bolan tracks the flow of blood to the heart of a conspiracy that will leave scores of innocents dead. At its center sits a handful of brilliant men with twisted visions and an insatiable lust for power. Their only language is violence-and they are about to receive a personal message from someone who speaks it fluently. The Executioner.
Stony Man is the last line of defense in a new age of terror. The covert ops teams that make up the clandestine antiterrorist group are the elite in the field. Backed by superior cybernetic and real-time intelligence, the men of Phoenix Force and Able Team strike with relentless precision, fighting the worst the world has to offer, whenever and wherever it leads them. OCEANS OF FIRE The trail to recapture stolen Russian nukes puts Stony Man on a mission that's turning suicidal. Using covert and hardball tactics, the nukes are traced to a source inside the Middle East, but it's soon discovered that the Arab extremists are merely financiers in an operation laced with wrong turns, double-dealings and the changing face of an enemy clever enough to stay one step ahead. Stony Man is up against a deadly chimera: Russian mafiya, Afghan warlords and a mysterious German corporate magnate whose desire for revenge threatens to wipe America's eastern seaboard off the map.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.