- Table View
- List View
Every chef worth her skillet knows cast iron beats nonstick every time! In The Everything Cast-Iron Cookbook, you'll learn how easy it is to create healthy and delicious recipes with these versatile pans. Food writer and cast-iron enthusiast Cinnamon Cooper shows you how to make 300 mouth-watering recipes, including: Quinoa and Beef-Stuffed Acorn Squash Seared and Roasted Pork Belly Smoked Turkey Chili Roasted Tomatillo and Green Chili Sauce Icelandic Sugar-Glazed Potatoes Shrimp and Avocado Pasta with a Tequila Tomato Sauce Fresh Fig Muffins Upside-Down Apple Pie From fried chicken as scrumptious as Grandma's to spicy exotic Palak Paneer, these recipes will satisfy all year long. And this cookbook guides you though purchasing, seasoning, and cleaning your cast-iron pans. Cooking with cast iron proves what once was old is new again!
A modern twist on classic cast-iron recipes!Forget grandma's cast-iron recipes--with The New Cast-Iron Cookbook, you'll whip up hundreds of modern, mouthwatering plates that will leave your dinner guests in awe. Featuring more than 200 recipes for the world's most indestructible skillet, you'll learn how easy it is to create delicious dishes from scratch and finally ditch that nonstick pan. Featuring step-by-step instructions and gorgeous photographs, each page shows you how to craft artisan meals like:Stuffed Vienna Bread French ToastLeek, Mushroom, and Goat Cheese QuesadillaQuinoa and Beef-Stuffed Acorn SquashPan-Seared Scallops and ChorizoUpside-Down Apple PieComplete with advice on caring for your new cast-iron skillet, this cookbook takes what once was old and makes it new again with tasty recipes you won't be able to resist!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.