- Table View
- List View
Filled with hundreds of letters that help simplify complicated correspondence with banks, insurance companies, schools, government agencies, large corporations, and much more, "1001 Letters for All Occasions" is an ideal reference for both home and office.
Dear Reader, Welcome to fictional Smalltown, Ohio--where every resident knows how to write clear, concise, attention-grabbing letters. With more samples than any other book, 1001 Letters for All Occasions is the resource any time written communication is in order. Letters are still the best way to communicate, and the residents of Smalltown are happy to share their best examples with you. We provide letters for every personal and business need, including apologies, business proposals, complaints, congratulations, cover letters, invitations, condolences, thanks, and travel letters in three languages. Whether you are writing to your bank, your child's school, or a large government agency, our picture-perfect sample letters will get you the response you want! Sincerely, Corey Sandler and Janice Keefe
Easy-to-use templates for challenge communications
Drawing on insider advice from a roundtable of college administrators and financial planners, Cut College Costs NOW! shows you the best ways to manage spending, apply for financial aid, and increase your eligibility for federal, state, and private funding.
Every day, people find themselves in legal situations. Mortgages are put in place, attorneys draw up wills, and credit cards are set up all the time. However, how many people actually understood the legal contracts they were signing? There's no excuse for being ignorant of the law when it comes to a dispute with a bank, a mortgage lender, or a lawyer. This book defines 1,000 essential words from the worlds of civil law, estates, lending, and elder affairs, such as abatement, residuary beneficiary, trust deed, variable rate mortgage, right of rescission, and more. Each word will be clearly defined, and includes a pronunciation key and an example of usage. This guide ensures you will know the law in no time!
Featuring concise sections on how to write the evaluation, handle tricky legal issues, and verbally discussing the evaluation, this invaluable book also includes a cross-referenced directory of thousands of words and phrases appropriate for any type of written evaluation.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.