- Table View
- List View
The one reference gun enthusiasts turn to for state-of -the industry news, new product reviews and a complete catalog of all commercially-available firearms and accessories. New to this edition are sections on tactical gear, gunsmithing and a DVD containing the text of the book for quick references.
Pistols and revolvers, rifles and shotguns, military and commercials arms -- read featured stories, compiled from 67 years of Gun Digest archives.
BIGGER. BETTER. MORE OF WHAT YOU WANT! IT'S GUN DIGEST 2011 THE WORLD'S GERATEST GUN BOOK SINCE 1944 Long regarded the shooter's best resource,Gun Digestis jam-packed with the kind of entertaining information on guns and shooting that you just won't find anywhere else. From in-depth field reports on the newest guns and gear to fascinating discussions of collectible guns and gear to fascinating discussions of collectible arms, you'll find it inGun Digest 2011.
This reference for gunsmiths, gun shops, and shooters offers about 1,000 b&w exploded diagrams illustrating all parts of handguns and long guns, encompassing antique and modern commercial and military weapons from around the world. Each one-page entry provides a diagram with numbered parts and a list of the names of the parts. Entries are presented alphabetically by brand name or country of origin, in separate sections on handguns and long guns. Gun Digest Books is an imprint of F + W Media. Annotation ©2011 Book News, Inc. , Portland, OR (booknews. com)
This e-book contains 16 in-depth chapters on all different kinds of revolvers, both new and old. Learn about the 38 S&W, 44 Special, 45 Auto Rimfire, Bull Dogs, cap and ball sixgunning, Colt and Smith & Wesson Police, the French Service Revolvers, the Ruger Super Blackhawk, the Webleys and more. If you're a sixgunner, this is your eBook.
For the collector, shooter, or fan of combat handguns, the Gun Digest Book of Classic Combat Handguns is a must-have resource. The Gun Digest Book of Classic Combat Handguns is an absolutely unique compilation of articles celebrating the greatest combat pistols of all time, as they originally appeared in the world's greatest firearms annual, Gun Digest, from 1944 to present. Presented by the greatest gun writers of all time, this volume entertains you with information-packed stories about semi-auto pistols and revolvers recognized around the world as classic combat handguns, from historical combat firearms such as the 1911 and the Luger to modern classics like the Glock. Read about these great guns... Model 1911 Glock 17 Luger P08 Bren Ten SIG-Sauer Autos Snubnosed Revolvers and more!
YOUR GO-TO GUIDE FOR GUNS, AMMO & GEAR Get the complete low-down on what's new in the shooting industry withGuns Illustrated 2011. Stuffed with photos and behind-the-scenes peeks at today's hottest guns and gear,Guns Illustrated 2011is an economical guide to the latest and greatest guns, shooting supplies and accessories. Before you spend another dollar on guns or gear, arm yourself with the facts-withGuns Illustrated 2011! IT'S ALL HERE! Reports from the Field Handguns Rifles Shotguns Ammo Reloading Supplies Optics Airguns Black Powder Informative Articles on Special-Interest Guns Ballistics Tables Manufacturers Directory And more
The All-New, Completely Updated 2010 Edition! This all-new, completely updated 2010 edition ofThe Official Gun Digest® Book of Guns & Pricescontains everything you need to identify and price thousands of commercial cartridge firearms from around the world. Based on data collected from auctions, gun shows and retail gun shops from around the country,The Official Gun Digest® Book of Guns & Pricesis an affordable, one-volume field guide to today's hottest collectible rifles, pistols and shotguns. On your desk or in the field,The Official Gun Digest® Book of Guns & Pricesis all you need! An easy-to-use resource for internet auctions, gun shows and retail shops More than 10,000 firearms listings arranged by manufacturer, from A to Z 50,000 firearms values ranked by condition
No semi-auto shooter should be without the essential tips, techniques and advice features in this book! On of the newest members of the Gun Digest family of authoritative reference books, The Gun Digest Book of Semi-Auto Pistols contains information and entertaining articles by some of the nation's premiere semi-auto experts, including Dave Workman, Chris Christian, and Kevin Michalowski. From target models to personal protection guns, from rimfires to large-bore centerfires, The Gun Digest Book of Semi-Auto Pistols contains everything the informed shooter should know when contemplating a purchase: current offerings, chamberings, retail pricing and used-gun values. Also included:A comprehensive manufacturer and resource directoryInformative articles with advice from the nation's top semi-auto expertsComprehensive catalog section features currently available semi-auto pistols and accessoriesAn exhaustive manufacturer and resource directory
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.