- Table View
- List View
Okay, you've finally done it. You've gone low-carb! And no matter which one of the many low- carbohydrate diets you've chosen, you've discovered the joys of weight loss without hunger, not to mention energy that never seems to quit, and rapidly improving health. Just one little problem: If you have to face one more day of eggs for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch, and a burger without the bun for dinner, you're going to scream. Worse, you're going to order a pizza! Rejoice, my low-carb friend. Help is here; you hold it in your hands. In this book you'll find options galore. You'll find dozens upon dozens of new things to do with your protein foods and vegetables-and you'll find recipes for foods you thought you'd never, ever be able to eat on your low-carb diet: *Cinnamon Raisin Bread *Feta-Spinach Salmon Roast *Sour Cream Coffee Cake *Obscenely Rich Shrimp *Chocolate Mousse to DIE For *Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies *Mockahlua Cheesecake *French Toast *Heroin Wings *Sugar-Free Ketchup and Barbecue Sauce. You'll also learn more about how to count carbs and read labels, as well as get an overview of low-carb ingredients. You'll get the lowdown on all those new low-carb specialty products flooding the market. And, of course, you get 14 chapters of recipes, covering everything from Hors d'Oeuvres, Snacks, and Party Nibbles, to Breads, Muffins, Cereals and Other Grainy Things. You'll find Cookies, Cakes, and Other Sweets. Plus more recipes for main dishes and side dishes than you'll ever be able to eat your way through-everything from down-home cooking to ethnic fare; from quick-and-easy weeknight meals to knock-their-socks-off party food. So say goodbye to boredom, and hello to exciting low-carb meals every day! Whether you're a kitchen novice or a gourmet chef, you'll find dozens of recipes to suit your tastes, budget, and lifestyle.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.