- Table View
- List View
One piercing energy beam is enough to shatter the calm of a seaport on a sunny day. Just one shot turns an idle dreamer into a hardened avenger. Enraged by the brutal terrorist attack that kills her entire family, Andrea Flores leaves behind a world she loves. Abandoning Earth forever to even the score, Andrea finds herself an outcast on the harsh planet Jod, where she fights to join an elite unit, the powerful and mysterious Tenebrea. With the universe on the brink of destruction, Andrea must survive against all odds until the day she can face her family's killers and taste the revenge for which she lives.
On the planet Klamdara, several members of the elite fighting force of the Alliance known as the Tenebrea -- including their leader, Hal K'Rin -- are imprisoned, dying, and hoping for rescue. On the planet Cor, that hope resides in Andrea Flores, one of the Tenebrea's best operatives, and her ragtag group of wilderness clones. But Andrea has never lost sight of her true reason for joining the Tenebrea: to take revenge upon the murderers of her husband and daughter. However, the rescue of K'Rin leads Andrea to an awful truth that he is hiding about Andrea's past, one that will throw her quest for revenge into chaos! Andrea Flores's long, difficult road to avenge the deaths of her loved ones comes to a head in the shocking conclusion to the Tenebrea trilogy!
Andrea Flores has become one of the most valued agents of the Tenebrea, the elite fighting force of the star-spanning Alliance. Following the destruction of the Clone Welfare Institute run by the Cor Ordinate, Andrea is sent on a vital mission alongside her comrades, H'Roo Parh, a Jod; Tara Gullwing, a clone -- and Tara's lover, Eric, the clone of Andrea's dead husband. But Andrea has not forgotten her true reason for joining the Tenebrea: to take revenge on those responsible for the death of her husband and children -- Cor terrorists who mistook her husband for Eric. Now alongside a constant reminder of what she has lost, Andrea faces her greatest challenge yet...
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.