- Table View
- List View
Let Bruce and Darlene Marie Wilkinson take you on a journey that will give you hope as you discover the seven principles to experiencing the marriage you've always dreamed of. Are You Living the Marriage of Your Dreams? We're all familiar with the expression "made for each other" and have no trouble believing it on our wedding day. But it doesn't take long to discover that a marriage made in heaven must be worked out here on earth. The Dream Giver wants you to live the marriage of your dreams. Does your Dream Marriage seem hopelessly out of reach? Then you are ready for The Dream Giver for Couples. Let Bruce and Darlene Marie Wilkinson bring you new hope with seven principles that will help you to experience the marriage you've always dreamed of.
In this practical guide, Bruce and Darlene Marie Wilkinson share with you the seven secrets for guiding your children to discover and pursue their Dreams. Are you a dream builder or a dream breaker? As a parent, you have the privilege of protectiing and nurturing the unique God-given Dream in your child's heart. How do you raise a Dreamer, and what can you do to encourage him to pursue his Dream? Based on the international bestseller The Dream Giver, this practical guide will help you inspire and support your child on his journey. Bruce and Darlene Marie Wilkinson share seven principles that will enable you to assist your child in discovering his Dream and seeing how it fits into God's Big Dream for the world. What could be more exciting than to see your child living his Dream? The world is waiting-and so is the Dream Giver. Story Behind the Book In this series of specially focused books, the Wilkinsons take teaching to a new level by introducing a modern-day parable specific to each tit<= The Dream Giver for Parents, The Dream Giver for Couples, and The Dream Giver for Teens. Each chapter with teaching and application is matched to the parable so that we understand God's desire for us to pursue the dream he gave us.
The phenomenal impact of The Prayer of Jabez is shown by reports of changed lives, expanded ministries, and spiritual breakthroughs among believers everywhere. Now women have their own unique version, shared by Bruce Wilkinson's lifetime partner in marriage, that is full of significance for women's roles and ministry opportunities in God's kingdom. A must-hear for every woman, whether she has read The Prayer of Jabez or not, this audio addresses important questions such as, How can a busy mom expand her territory without neglecting the most important territory she already has, her family? Darlene Marie Wilkinson's warm, personable approach reaches out to her listener, encouraging her to become like Jabez and experience the extraordinary life.
Darlene Marie Wilkinson, author of the New York Times bestseller The Prayer of Jabez for Women, explores Jesus' last teachings in John 15 and their special relevance for women. This thought-provoking book is a valuable feminine approach to the message of her husband's national bestseller Secrets of the Vine. Each woman who understands these secrets to intimately abiding in Jesus will become stronger, more joyful, and more effective than ever - confident that God is actively intervening in her life for her greatest good and His highest glory
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.