Cam Jansen solves another mystery with her memory! The Cam Jansen series is perfect for young readers who are making the transition to chapter books.
Not only does Cam Jansen have a birthday mystery to solve. . . she has one to celebrate! The Cam Jansen series marks its twentieth year with the twentieth book featuring Cam Jansen and her photographic memory. When Cam's grandparents are robbed on their way to a surprise birthday party, Cam puts her memory to work to solve the mystery. The clue is in the story--try to find it before Cam does!
While visiting Aunt Molly at a fancy downtown hotel, Cam uses her photographic memory to help one of the guests find her stolen luggage and pet cat, and to catch the thief.
When Cam Jansen and her friend Eric uncover a mystery while selling fudge door-to-door to raise money for the local library, Cam uses her photographic memory to foil a crime.
On her first day of fifth grade, Cam Jansen uses her photographic memory to help the police find a car thief.
Cam Jansen is a crack detective with a photographic memory. Together with her friend Eric, she solves every mystery that comes her way.
On a Green Day, Cam and her classmates discuss ways to protect the environment, but after the disappearance of thousands of nickels collected by students recycling cans and bottles, Cam uses her photographic memory to find the thief.
Cam and her friend Eric chase the thief of Aunt Katie's wallet through an amusement park and find themselves involved in another case requiring their special detective skills.
Some monkeys are missing from the zoo, and Cam is sure she knows how the thief took them from their cages. Can she find them?
The Cam Jansen books are perfect for young readers who are making the transition to chapter books, and Cam is a spunky young heroine whom readers have loved for over two decades.
When Cam the fifth-grade sleuth and her friend Eric go to the airport to meet Cam's aunt, just arrived from France, it's all systems go. But before you can say "bonjour", a young French girl has disappeared. Will Cam be able to find her?
A baseball autographed by Babe Ruth is stolen from the community hobby show, and Cam thinks she knows who took it. Is she right, or has the thief thrown a curve ball? Copyright © Libri GmbH. All rights reserved.
Cam's ready to try her luck at solving this mystery! If the Dime Toss is the hardest game to win at the school carnival, why are so many people walking away with prizes?
When Aunt Molly can't find her wallet at the circus, Cam's sure there's a thief under the big top. It looks like the clown is the culprit, but he seems to have disappeared without a trace. Or has he?
When Cam and Eric go to the museum with their class, Cam's memory reveals that some dinosaur bones are missing. Who could have sneaked them past the guards?
Cam's box camera disappears from the science fair, and valuable gold coins are missing from a coin shop. Can Cam's mental camera help catch the thief?
A fifth-grader uses her photographic memory, her mother, and her friend Eric to find a missing reel of a monster film they go to see.
Fifth-grade sleuth Cam Jansen uses her photographic memory to catch a thief during a department store sale.
Can Cam's photographic memory frame the jewel thieves? When a jewelry store is robbed, Cam and Eric have to act fast to catch the crook. Cam knows that the police have the wrong man. How can she find the thief--before it's too late?
Cam and Eric can't wait to meet Poochie, the star of his own TV show. But while they're waiting in line for a "pawtograph" Poochie mysteriously disappears! Can Cam's photographic memory rescue the famous dog?
A story about how Cam and Eric solved mystery of U.F.O.
Cam Jansen, her friends, and their parents are at school for a book fair. Everyone's favorite mystery writer, Jim E. Winter, is also there signing books. During the signing, Danny's parents discover their car is missing. Was it stolen? Jim E. Winter thinks he can solve the mystery. But will super sleuth Cam click her way to the thief first? Perfect for beginning chapter book readers, Cam Jansen continues to win new fans.
Cam investigates when a thief steals her mother's video camera and a tape containing footage of a big scary snake.
When a thief takes the box office money at the school play, Cam uses her photographic memory to solve the mystery.
"Detective Cam takes on the case with her usual flair. Reader can depend on this beginning chapter-book series for a clever story illustrated with plenty of black-and-white illustrations."- Booklist
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.