If you're a man, get ready to unleash the hero inside, and if you're a woman, get ready to understand men like never before. This practical and provocative book is packed with the lessons your dad never taught you about living life to the fullest, free from addiction and other self-destructive behaviors. From "Growing up Male" to "Men and Their Children," Game Plan tells it the way only a man sees it and only as a man can hear it. David J. Powell, PhD, is president of the International Center for Health Concerns, Inc. and assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at Yale University School of Medicine. He trains internationally on clinical supervision, family therapy, and men's issues in recovery. He is the author of Playing Life's Second Half: A Man's Guide for Turning Success into Significance. Alan Philip Lyme, LCSW, is clinical supervisor for the Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment Grant Program in Georgia. Alan is a Motivational Interviewing trainer, an internationally certified clinical supervisor, and an internationally certified alcohol and drug counselor. Stephen R. Andrew, LCSW, is an international consultant and trainer. He serves as the chief energizing officer for Health Education & Training Institute in Portland, Maine. Stephen is a true visionary and is the creator of SpiritWind, a CD series for personal growth and recovery.
The euro area remains in a state of flux and appears to be unsustainable in its present form. The outcome of the crisis may be unknown for years and a judgement on the project's success or failure may be out of reach for decades.In the meantime, analysts, portfolio managers and traders will still have daily, weekly, quarterly and annual benchmarks. They will have to analyze economic developments in the euro area and their impacts on financial assets. The objective of this book is to provide a framework for that analysis that is comprehensible to most financial market participants.The book begins with a focus on coincident and leading economic indicators for the euro area. The following section looks at euro-area institutions. The next chapter focuses on the euro crisis. It attempts to provide an explanation of its origins and a glimpse of the potential outcomes. In addition, the tools needed to analyze the crisis as it evolves are presented. The last sections provide information unique to the economies of Germany, France, the U.K., Switzerland, Sweden and Norway.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.