- Table View
- List View
The Essential Guide to Investing in Precious Metals: How to Begin, Build and Maintain a Properly Diversified Portfolioby David L. Ganz
Want more than a piece of paper with a stock number on it to show for your investment? Then learn about all the ways you can add precious metals to your portfolio. Gold and silver have been king and queen of metals for centuries. Today, they are joined by platinum and palladium in the precious metals arena. They are traded in the form of bars, rounds and ingots, tangible assets you can see and touch.
There's no mistaking the purpose of this book, or the opportunities it may provide you with. This reference contains deep market analysis of popular rare U. S. coins minted in the last century, with advice and alternative collecting and investing options for you to use, plus answers to common collecting questions and concerns including: How do you start investing coins? Which types of coins are the easiest to buy and sell? What coins have become top performers in collecting over the last 50 years? This book breaks down coin collecting into understandable and applicable steps that can lead to lucrative investments.
Invest in Affordable Rare Coins Want to broaden your retirement portfolio beyond stocks and bonds? Studies show that the same amount of money invested in the stock market and in rare coins can result in a better return by investing in rare coins. Consider adding rare coins to your investment portfolio. But don't think you have to spend thousands of dollars on a one-of-a-kind coin to see a portfolio return on your investment. For as little as $100 a coin, you can start building a portfolio that can bring solid gains. Learn how great coin collections were built with low-cost coins. See how a portfolio of coins gained in value over 10 years, 20 years, 30 years and more. Study the author's recommendations for affordable coins you can buy now.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.