- Table View
- List View
The Cambridge Handbook of Strategy as Practice provides the first comprehensive overview of an emerging and growing stream of research in strategic management. An international team of scholars has been assembled to produce a systematic introduction to the various epistemological, methodological and theoretical aspects of the strategy-as-practice approach. This perspective explores and explains the contribution that strategizing makes to daily operations at all levels of an organization. Moving away from a disembodied and asocial study of firm assets, technologies and practices, the strategy-as-practice approach breaks down many of the traditional paradigmatic boundaries in strategy to investigate who the strategists are, what strategists do, how they do it, and what the consequences or outcomes of their actions are. Including a number of detailed empirical studies, the handbook will be an essential guide for future research in this vibrant field.
Full-length practice tests covering all CISSP domains for the ultimate in exam prep The CISSP Official (ISC)2 Practice Tests is a major resource for CISSP candidates, providing 1300 unique practice questions. The first part of the book provides 100 questions per domain so you can practice on any domains you know you need to brush up on. After that, you get two unique 250-question practice exams to help you master the material and practice simulated exam taking well in advance of the exam. The two practice exams cover all exam domains, and are included in identical proportion to the exam itself to help you gauge the relative importance of each topic covered. As the only official practice tests endorsed by the (ISC)2, this book gives you the advantage of full and complete preparation: coverage includes Security and Risk Management; Asset Security; Security Engineering; Communication and Network Security; Identity and Access Management; Security Assessment and Testing; Security Operations; and Software Development Security. These practice tests align with the 2015 version of the exam to ensure up-to-date preparation, and are designed to simulate what you'll see on exam day. The CISSP credential signifies a body of knowledge and a set of guaranteed skills that put you in demand in the marketplace. This book is your ticket to achieving this prestigious certification, by helping you test what you know against what you need to know. Align your preparation with the 2015 CISSP Body of Knowledge Test your knowledge of all exam domains Identify areas in need of further study Gauge your progress throughout your exam preparation The Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam is refreshed every few years to ensure that candidates are up-to-date on the latest security topics and trends. Currently-aligned preparation resources are critical, and periodic practice tests are one of the best ways to truly measure your level of understanding. The CISSP Official (ISC)2 Practice Tests is your secret weapon for success, and the ideal preparation tool for the savvy CISSP candidate.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.