- Table View
- List View
Lead-generation marketing is evolving rapidly, but many companies are still using the same methods they always have. How can a marketer know which lead generation tactics will provide them with the best, most actionable leads for their products or services? What's been missing - until now - is a strategic look at how lead-generation tactics can work together to produce the maximum number of quality leads. In The New Rules of Lead Generation, marketing expert David T. Scott examines the seven most successful tactics, including e-mail, direct mail, and search engine marketing; banner and social media advertising; cold calling; and trade shows. He reveals when to use which tactics, how to use them cost-effectively and get the best results, and how each tactic has changed in recent years and will continue to evolve in the future. Readers will also discover how to test new approaches on a limited budget and how to combine multiple tactics for a more powerful, integrated campaign. Featuring valuable tools for tracking costs and measuring results, this indispensable book shows marketers everywhere how to capture the leads they need to help their companies succeed.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.