- Table View
- List View
The Club CSI: kids are counting on forensic science to find Hannah's missing dog!Hannah's dog Molly wins first place in the neighborhood dog show, but her family doesn't get to celebrate for very long. Soon after they return home, Molly goes missing! Hannah's parents are convinced that she left the back gate open by mistake, but Hannah knows she didn't. Her Club CSI: friends help investigate and find a crushed orange dog treat (Molly's treats are brown) and a piece of ripped red fabric that snagged on the back gate. Was Molly the victim of a dog-napping? If so, who took her and why? Club CSI: is on the case!
Crack a case with Club CSI: in this new middle-grade series about forensic science!Calling all kid crime-solvers: Forensic science isn't just for grown-ups anymore! Thanks to the popularity of shows like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, forensic science has made its way into the classroom. This new middle-grade series stars a group of students whose forensic science class inspires them to form a "Club CSI:" to investigate crimes and capers at school. As Club CSI: collects clues, readers will love trying to put the pieces together to find out what really happened in this series that is part mystery, part detective story, and just plain fun!In Club CSI: Untitled #2, Ben, Corey, and Hannah will have to use all they've learned about forensic science--plus good old-fashioned detective work and a little bit of luck--to solve their next case! Inspired by the CSI franchise, Club CSI: is "required reading" for young scientists-in-training, or for anyone who loves a good mystery!
How do you dust for fingerprints on a meat loaf? Club CSI: is on the case in this new middle-grade series about forensic science!Calling all kid crime-solvers: Forensic science isn't just for grown-ups anymore! Thanks to the popularity of shows like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, forensic science has made its way into the classroom. This new middle-grade series stars a group of students whose forensic science class inspires them to form a "Club CSI:" to investigate crimes and capers at school. As Club CSI: collects clues, readers will love trying to put the pieces together to find out what really happened in this series that is part mystery, part detective story, and just plain fun!In The Case of the Mystery Meat Loaf, Ben, Corey, and Hannah's first case as Club CSI: begins when a bunch of students and the principal get food poisoning from the cafeteria's hot lunch. Everyone blames the new science teacher because she pushed the lunch lady to add her healthy "meatless meat loaf" recipe to the menu, but Club CSI: isn't pointing fingers until they evaluate the evidence. Can they find out who messed with the meat loaf before the science teacher gets in trouble or more people get sick? Club CSI: is on the case!
The school play is in danger of closing before it even opens if Club CSI: can't figure out who's ruining rehearsals!Someone is trying to sabotage the school play, and it's up to Hannah, Ben, and Corey to make sure the show goes on. Club CSI: learns that the play was written by an eighth grader at Woodlands Junior High... Is the culprit a jealous classmate? Or could a disgruntled actor be to blame? As more props go missing and the set is vandalized, Club CSI: must use all of the investigation and forensic science techniques in their arsenal to crack the case. Because if they don't, the play's final curtain call might happen before opening night! © 2013 CBS & Ent. AB Funding LLC. All Rights Reserved. CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION in USA is a TM of CBS and outside USA TM of Ent. AB Funding LLC.
The Club CSI: kids team up to solve a crime of school spirit gone wrong.The students in Miss Hodges's forensic science class have been given a tough case to crack: The high school's Rocky the Ram mascot costume was stolen and destroyed! The class divides into teams to investigate, and the first team to solve the crime wins extra credit and gets VIP tickets to Rams games for the rest of the year! Corey, Hannah, and Ben quickly get to work. They discover that a very similar crime happened twenty-five years ago, and back then the rival high school confessed to the vandalism. Is this just a copycat prank? Or could someone else be to blame? Club CSI: is determined to be the first team to uncover the truth! © 2012 CBS & Ent. AB Funding LLC. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in USA is a TM of CBS and outside US TM of Ent. AB Funding LLC.
Why did the bugs go to Paris? They wanted to be French flies! When is Chuckie like a bell? When he's a ring bearer. The babies go to Paris! This collection of over 100 jokes based on their latest movie adventure is sure to keep fans rolling in the aisles!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.