- Table View
- List View
Baculovirus Expression Protocols, Second Edition, provides the detailed steps required to perform the techniques involved with the use of baculoviruses and insect cell culture and discusses problems that may be encountered. This newly-revised and updated edition provides a cutting edge step-by-step guide for biochemists, molecular biologists, biochemical engineers and others using the BEVS and/or insect cells for producing recombinant proteins. Furthermore, Baculovirus Expression Protocols, Second Edition, provides assistance to scientists and engineers interested in developing and producing baculovirus insecticides. Authors list all available insect cell lines and provide methods for isolating new cell lines. The procedures involved in producing products, both at laboratory scale and large scale, are discussed, as well as the production in insect larvae. It is hoped that this volume will not only aid the user in successfully completing the tasks described herein, but will also stimulate the development of improved techniques and new applications of baculoviruses and insect cell culture. Timely and thorough, this volume will become an essential reference for anyone using baculoviruses and insect cell culture.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.