- Table View
- List View
Stop guessing, start testing, and enjoy greater success with your website. If you're looking for more leads, sales, and profit from your website, then look no further than this expert guide to Google's free A/B and multivariate website testing tool, Google Website Optimizer. Recognized online marketing guru and New York Times bestselling author, Bryan Eisenberg, and his chief scientist, John Quarto-vonTivadar, show you how to test and tune your site to get more visitors to contact you, buy from you, subscribe to your services, or take profitable actions on your site. This practical and easy-to-follow reference will help you: Develop a testing framework to meet your goals and objectives Improve your website and move more of your customers to action Select and categorize your products and services with a customer-centric view Optimize your landing pages and create copy that sells Choose the best test for a given application Reap the fullest benefits from your testing experience Increase conversions with over 250 testing ideas Take the guesswork out of your online marketing efforts. Let Always Be Testing: The Complete Guide to Google Website Optimizer show you why you should test, how to test, and what to test on your site, and ultimately, help you discover what is best for your site and your bottom line.
The Family Therapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies. New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions Organized around 40 main presenting problems including child/parent conflicts, depression, abuse, death and loss issues, blended family problems, and loss of family cohesion Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions-plus space to record your own treatment plan options Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem Designed to correspond with The Family Therapy Progress Notes Planner, Second Edition and the Brief Family Therapy Homework Planner, Second Edition Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
The revised, updated, and expanded edition of the classic in the category. This book outlines a unique and revolutionary program with a phenomenally high success rate in helping dyslexics learn to read and to overcome other difficulties associated with it. This new edition is expanded to include new teaching techniques and revised throughout with up-to-date information on research, studies, and contacts.
Using the proven methods he developed to overcome dyslexia, Ron Davis adapts those techniques to help sufferers triumph over a variety of common learning disabilities, including: â ¬ Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)â ¬ ADHD (the hyperactive variety)â ¬ Math deficiency (dyscalculia and acalculia)â ¬ Handwriting problems (dysgraphia and agraphia) Outlining clear instructions, the author demonstrates that through a series of mental and physical exercises called Orientation Counseling and learning tools called Symbol Mastery, those struggling with these conditions can now learn how to correct them, embrace their gift, and enjoy learning.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.