Whirlwind WeddingsAnd the bride wore...maternity!Nick Colter can't forget the one night he spent with Dani Sheraton. Neither can Dani-their baby's arrival is, well...imminent. But, for nine months, she's kept her pregnancy a secret from him, knowing that Nick's past has left its scars. He doesn't love her, doesn't seem capable of loving anyone. Within twenty-four hours of Nick's return, Dani finds that she's a wife and a mother. Now all she has is a lifetime to teach her new husband about love!Who says you can't hurry love?Of Day Leclaire's Fairytale Weddings trilogy:"Delicious romance...dynamite characters...superb dialogue...a sure keeper."-Romantic Times
Winner-take-all business tycoon Jack Sinclair is on the hunt to get what's his: a slice of competing shipping empire The Kincaid Group. As the illegitimate and ignored heir, his reward has been a long time coming. And he has sexy, brilliant Nikki Thomas by his side to help make it happen. Right?Not exactly. Nikki is a corporate investigator on the Kincaids' payroll, so her loyalty is more than a little divided. Her hidden agenda is enough to make Jack want to walk away. But passion offers a second chance-until another truth is revealed that could tear them apart for good.
Money has always given Matthew Kincaid whatever he wanted. Yet now his son needs something even his millions can't buy. The widower's sole recourse is the surrogate who gave birth to his child-for she is also the boy's true biological mother.Susannah Parrish needs no prodding to offer her assistance-a child's life is at stake. But to their mutual surprise, the minute she's back in Charleston and residing in Matthew's home, passion consumes them. Is this a relationship doomed by deception? Or is it the one chance at a love they both secretly crave?
Rules didn't work for Callie, and Julian had a whole book full of them--rules he expected her to follow! Such as his first rule... Rule #1: Never be so dependent on something you'll do anything to keep it. Now, that would never work. First, there was how she felt about Willow's End and her dog, Brutus. And then there were her feelings for Julian.... Rule #4: Planning is the key that unlocks all doors. Planning? Well, there you go. She'd never had a plan in her life, and with any luck at all, she never would. Rule #10: Mistakes happen. Usually to those without a plan. Oops. He'd caught her with that one. Rule #12: Emotion is like a boiling pot. Both need lids, and neither belongs in business. Ah, but could she get Julian to see that their relationship had nothing to do with business? Because when it came to love, there were no rules.
Watching her best friend walk up the aisle is the happiest day of Emma's life - or it would be if Gray Shaw wasn't sitting next to her, insisting that she will also be married in two weeks - to him! The only way to convince Gray that the wedding won't happen is to set him an impossible challenge. But what happens if he succeeds?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.