- Table View
- List View
Justine and the Noble Viscountby Diane GastonGuardian to the unconventional and newly orphaned Fitzmannings is not a role that brooding Gerald Brenner relishes. But Justine, the illegitimate daughter who strives to hide her shame, calls powerfully to something deep within him.... Annalise and the Scandalous Rakeby Deb MarloweHouse party guest Ned Milford can see the inner passion and beauty that Annalise Fitzmanning hides. But how close should they become when his reason for being at Welbourne Manor would prompt a society scandal, not a society marriage!Charlotte and the Wicked Lordby Amanda McCabeCharlotte may be the youngest Fitzmanning girl, but she knows her own mind-and she wants Lord Andrew Bassington! Drew requires an eminently proper bride, something free-spirited Charlotte has never been. So how can she make him see the beautiful woman she has become...?
She's been taught that pleasure is sinful. . . Now Miss Lily Beecham is determined to find out for herself! A chance meeting with a viscountess, and Lily is invited to the ball. Freed from dowdy gowns and worthy reading, Lily charms Society. Except for the cold, aloof--and wildly handsome--Mr. Jack Alden. Lily soon learns that Jack's cold demeanor is belied by the warmth of his kiss. But at the end of the Season she must return to bleak normality. Unless wicked Mr. Alden can save her from a future of good behavior. . . .
Back from Europe, heiress Mae Halford has mended her heart after her friend Stephen Manning's rejection. Looking radiant and full of confidence, she's ready to find herself a husband! Only, the first man she bumps into at a Newmarket house party is Lord Stephen himself! When the two find themselves covertly working together to find a missing prized racehorse, romance blossoms. But can Mae believe that Stephen has changed enough that their adventure will lead to the altar? Spin-off from The Diamonds of Welbourne Manor
Rapscallion! Rake! Wanderer! Adventurer!All accusations that the Earl of Treyford acknowledges with pride. The scandalous son of a disgraced mother, he has no time for the pretty niceties of the ton, nor the simpering debutantes who populate its ballrooms. He has returned to England to aid an "aging" spinster facing an undefined danger. But Miss Latimer's dark and sultry beauty, her fascinating mix of knowledge and innocence, arouse far more than his protective instincts. Can such an improper aristocrat learn to be the true gentleman Miss Latimer deserves?
The Wicked Lord Dayle Charles Alden, Viscount Dayle, is intent on reform, having misspent his youth on hard living, soft women and outrageous pranks. Forced by circumstance to hold a title he never wanted, he's determined to live up to his noble name. The Unconventional Miss Westby Sophie Westby is the last woman who should attract his interest. And yet she comforts his battered spirit, captivates his wary mind and tempts him with her exotic beauty. But the reformed rake cannot cause another scandal--can he?
Portia Tofton has always yearned for brooding Mateo Cardea. His dark good looks filled her girlish dreams-dreams that were cruelly shattered when Mateo rejected her hand in marriage.Now Portia's home has been gambled away, and Mateo is the only man she can turn to. This time, however, she has in her possession something he wants-and she finds herself striking a deal with the devil himself!Danger is all around-but Portia has no choice but to trust this man who once betrayed her....
Adopting the guise of a buttoned-up spinster is nothing new for Chloe Hardwick. But under the watchful eye of her unnervingly handsome employer, the Marquess of Marland, for the first time Chloe yearns to be unbuttoned! Yet he sees her only as his assistant, the efficient Hardwick-not as Chloe the woman.Determined to escape Braedon's cold detachment, Chloe leaves. And when he pursues her to London, determined to entice her back, Braedon is utterly unprepared for what he finds there-the real Chloe Hardwick....
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.