- Table View
- List View
In the first in a dazzling new trilogy, Deborah Raleigh introduces three unforgettable heroes united by a friendship closer than brotherhood, a mysterious legacy, and a talent for seduction that no woman can resist . . . He Has The Face Of An Angel . . . Only the most damnable curiosity could compel Fredrick Smith to seek the truth about the father who abandoned him. And only a torrential storm could force him to stop at an inn en route. But what a treasure he finds there - a raven-haired beauty whose drab attire can't disguise her latent sensuality. And soon Fredrick's most pressing need is to melt Mrs. Portia Walker's icy reserve, and make her smile, sigh, and cry out with pleasure . . . And A Kiss That Would Tempt The Devil . . . From the moment Fredrick enters Portia's inn - wet clothes clinging to sleek muscles, angelic features, shimmering grey eyes-she is vibrantly aware of the danger he presents. Portia was almost ruined once, and swore that no man would control her destiny again. But vows are no match for a desire that could be pure folly - or the most exquisite bliss . . .
Let these seductive tales of everlasting romance transport you to a world where the most dangerous desires awaken after dark. . . "Kiss of the Vampire," Hannah Howell Seeking the truth of his tortured heritage at court, Jankyn McNachton finds something he never expected--true desire. Efrica Callan is beautiful, innocent, and possessed of a courageous heart. She spurns the men who court her dowry, but all Jankyn can offer this lovely creature of light is life in the darkness--and in his arms. . . "His Eternal Bride," Adrienne Basso Suspecting her of murdering her husband, Callum, on their wedding night, Maev McCloskey's clan has banished her to a remote tower. There, she dreams of her dead love--and the passion they never knew in life. But soon she wonders if the seductive, mysterious Callum of her sleeping mind is real--and, if he is, whether joining him in his world would be an act of courage. . . or of madness. . . "To Tame the Beast," Deborah Raleigh In revenge for the curse that has forever banished him to the shadows, the creature called the Beast of MacDonnell demands the firstborn female child of each generation. Isobella's sister is soon to suffer this fate--unless Isobella can save her. Unafraid, she intends to confront the monster when she finds a strange man instead: a warrior with the face of an angel and mesmerizing silver eyes who tempts her like no other. . .
Even a rogue can believe in miracles. . . Raoul Charlebois is nothing if not notorious. Hes abandoned his wild life to search out answers to his dark past, but that doesnt stop his reputation as a rake from following him wherever he goes. In this case, it follows him to the door of a gamekeepers cottage, where beautiful, optimistic, innocent Sarah Jefferson resides. In all his exploits, hes never met a woman like her. . . and that makes her all the more tempting. . . At first, Sarah will have no part in whatever the devastatingly handsome visitor wants at the estate. . . until she realizes what he wants is her. For as the snow falls down around them, she finds that the intoxicating scent of evergreen boughs can prove incredibly seductive. And maybe there is some glimmer of good in Raoul hiding deep within. After all, Christmas has a way of bringing lost souls together. . . Praise for Deborah Raleigh and her novels. . . "Entertaining and passionate. . . this engrossing tale will keep readers amused. " --Publishers Weekly"A delicious, charming, and sexy tale. " --Romantic Times
Illegitimacy is no obstacle for Ian Breckford. Darkly handsome and thoroughly charming, he has bedded his way through London's most exclusive society. Yet this pleasurable existence has lately seemed a trifle dull-a fact soon remedied by a visit to his father's estate, where his aunt has acquired a delightful new companion. Mercy Simpson may be shy, but she is also sharp-witted and stubborn, especially when persuading Ian to relieve her of her innocence. . . Ian's arrival presents the opportunity for Mercy to experience uninhibited sensual adventure before she returns to her spinster life. Ian's extraordinary skill is everything she dreamed a lover might offer-and everything she can never hope to keep. . . unless her brazen seduction can ignite a true, lasting passion. . .
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.