- Table View
- List View
Proven guidance for expertly using analytics in fraud examinations, financial analysis,auditing and fraud prevention Fraud Analytics thoroughly reveals the elements of analysis that are used in today'sfraudexaminations, fraud investigations, and financial crime investigations. This valuable resourcereviews the types of analysis that should be considered prior to beginning an investigation andexplains how to optimally use data mining techniques to detect fraud. Packed with examples andsample cases illustrating pertinent concepts in practice, this book also explores the two majordata analytics providers: ACL and IDEA. Looks at elements of analysis used in today's fraud examinations Reveals how to use data mining (fraud analytic) techniques to detect fraud Examines ACL and IDEA as indispensable tools for fraud detection Includes an abundance of sample cases and examples Written by Delena D Spann, Board of Regent (Emeritus) for the Association of CertifiedFraud Examiners (ACFE), who currently serves as Advisory Board Member of the Association ofCertified Fraud Examiners, Board Member of the Education Task Force of the Association ofCertified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists ASIS International (Economic Crime Council) andAdvisory Board Member of the Robert Morris University (School of Business), FraudAnalyticsequips you with authoritative fraud analysis techniques you can put to use right away.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.