- Table View
- List View
Book three of The Science of Temptation1 sexy switch + 1 nerdy newbie = a master class in seductionAfter several years as a submissive, psychology lecturer Beth is eager to experience being on the other end of the whip for a change. When she meets sweet but socially awkward Ed at a party, it's obvious the aerospace engineer is interested-and obvious he's way too vanilla.When tracking down a friend lands him in a BDSM club, Ed's eyes are opened to a whole other world-and a whole other side of Beth. Then Beth's former Master shows up, and Ed agrees to play along as her sub in exchange for a real date. The biggest surprise of the evening? How much he enjoys letting her take control...Beth's ex makes it clear he wants her back, but she needs more from a relationship than he can offer-and not just the freedom to explore her switch side. At first Ed is just an enthusiastic student. But the more she gets to know him, in and out of the bedroom, the more Beth wonders if he's everything she desires...Includes Solving for X, an all-new Science of Temptation bonus scene36,000 words
Book two in the Science of Temptation.(1 Curious Sub + 1 Dom in Denial) - Inhibitions = 4 Naughty NightsWildlife biologist Lindsey thought attending a fan convention with her new boyfriend Ben was a great idea-until their relationship imploded. Lindsey still lusts after her ex-but if he wants her, he's going to have to prove he can give her what she needs.Ben will do anything to win Lindsey back, and when he sees her in her skimpy black vinyl convention getup, he realizes what she's been craving all along. And he's inspired to finally give in to his own dark desire to take complete sexual control...Lindsey is surprised by her reaction to Ben's kinky new seduction techniques, and suddenly sees the brilliant but boring code guru in a different light. After several erotic encounters in hotel rooms and stairwells, she's falling for him all over again. And wondering if the intimate connection will last once they head home...Love smart, sexy heroes & heroines? Check out The Theory of Attraction, available now!38,000 words
"With BDSM erotica all the rage right now, it's a pleasure to find a story that's a perfect example of how good these books can be when crafted by a talented author."--RT Book Reviews on The Theory of AttractionThe Theory of Attractionby Delphine DrydenCamilla can set her watch by her sexy rocket-scientist neighbor's schedule...but she soon learns that isn't the only thing Ivan likes to be strict about. He needs to be in charge in the bedroom as well-and Cami discovers there can be more pleasure in submitting than she ever imagined....A Shot in the Darkby Christine d'AboCarter is one of the hottest men ever to walk into Paige Long's coffee shop. Firefighter by day, Dom by night, he's her ultimate fantasy. But can Carter convince Paige to submit to happiness outside the bedroom, too?Forbidden Fantasiesby Jodie GriffinAfter fifteen years of marriage, Jessica and Alex's sex life is, well, a little predictable. It just can't compare with the hot new world Jessica discovers in the pages of erotic romances. Until their fantasies are brought to life during a special weekend at a unique B and B: Bondage and Breakfast...107,000 words
Camilla can set her watch by her hunky rocket-scientist neighbor who jogs past her window each day. She relishes each glimpse of his shirtless abs, and is dying to see more. But it's hard to connect with a man who doesn't seem to know she exists...Ivan feels at home in the lab, not in social situations. When he finally approaches his attractive neighbor, it's not for a date-he wants tutoring in how to behave at an important fundraiser. Ivan doesn't expect the chemistry between them to be quite so explosive, and is surprised when Cami actually accepts his proposal to embark on a series of "lessons."Cami soon discovers Ivan's schedule isn't the only thing he likes to be strict about-he needs to be charge in the bedroom as well. She's shocked at how much she comes to enjoy her submissive side, but wonders if a real relationship is in the equation...47,000 words
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.