Truck-loving preschoolers will love this charming, busy bulldozer hero! "Push" McCallahan is a hardworking bulldozer who's on the construction site before the other big work machines have had their first cup of morning diesel. After he's finished moving dirt and rock, it's off to build a road, help fight fires, and pull up some tree stumps at the farm! It's all in a day's work for this tough-but-lovable earthmover, brought to life by popular Little Golden Book illustrator Bob Staake.
A dinosaur book with humor and fun facts--perfect for the youngest dino fans!"I'm a T. rex!I ROARRRR and I romp!I GRRROWWLLL and I stomp! I'm a T. rex."In this brand-new Little Golden Book, a T. rex tells all about his great and terrible self. Facts about the T. rex are humorously presented: "Does the T stand for toothy? Does the T stand for tall? Does the T stand for terrible? I am known as them all!"The ending reveals a surprise: the T. rex is still a baby in a nest, watched over lovingly by his "great BIG MAMA T. rex!" This Little Golden Book is illustrated by Brian Biggs, one of today's most in-demand illustrators. He brings to life the popular Shredderman books by Wendelin Van Draanen. Author Dennis Shealy is a children's book editor and the author of the popular Little Golden Book I'm a Truck, illustrated by the award-winning artist Bob Staake.
How-dee! My name's Big Blue Bill, and I'm a truck. I've got 18 big wheels turning, 600 horses under the hood, and 53 feet o' trailer hangin' on behind . . . So begins a book that introduces all types of trucks (with names such as Bony Tony and Leif the Logging Truck), narrated by a good ol' boy semi-truck! Lively text and bold, colorful artwork of hip, anthropomorphic trucks will transport young readers down highways, into a truck stop, and onto a construction site.
Boys ages 3 to 7 will love the two DC Super Friends stories in this deluxe Pictureback book that includes more than 50 stickers! First uncover the cool secrets of Batman's Batmobile, Superman's Space Sled, and all the other fantastic vehicles the Super Friends use to bring in the bad guys. Then flip the book over to follow the action when the Joker steals the Batmobile and leads the Super Friends on a wild ride through Gotham City!
Truck fans will love this collection of three high-octane Little Golden Books: I'M A TRUCK; THE HAPPY MAN AND HIS DUMP TRUCK; and I'M A MONSTER TRUCK.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.