- Table View
- List View
A dinosaur book with humor and fun facts--perfect for the youngest dino fans!"I'm a T. rex!I ROARRRR and I romp!I GRRROWWLLL and I stomp! I'm a T. rex."In this brand-new Little Golden Book, a T. rex tells all about his great and terrible self. Facts about the T. rex are humorously presented: "Does the T stand for toothy? Does the T stand for tall? Does the T stand for terrible? I am known as them all!"The ending reveals a surprise: the T. rex is still a baby in a nest, watched over lovingly by his "great BIG MAMA T. rex!" This Little Golden Book is illustrated by Brian Biggs, one of today's most in-demand illustrators. He brings to life the popular Shredderman books by Wendelin Van Draanen. Author Dennis Shealy is a children's book editor and the author of the popular Little Golden Book I'm a Truck, illustrated by the award-winning artist Bob Staake.
How-dee! My name's Big Blue Bill, and I'm a truck. I've got 18 big wheels turning, 600 horses under the hood, and 53 feet o' trailer hangin' on behind . . . So begins a book that introduces all types of trucks (with names such as Bony Tony and Leif the Logging Truck), narrated by a good ol' boy semi-truck! Lively text and bold, colorful artwork of hip, anthropomorphic trucks will transport young readers down highways, into a truck stop, and onto a construction site.
Boys ages 3 to 7 will love the two DC Super Friends stories in this deluxe Pictureback book that includes more than 50 stickers! First uncover the cool secrets of Batman's Batmobile, Superman's Space Sled, and all the other fantastic vehicles the Super Friends use to bring in the bad guys. Then flip the book over to follow the action when the Joker steals the Batmobile and leads the Super Friends on a wild ride through Gotham City!
Truck fans will love this collection of three high-octane Little Golden Books: I'M A TRUCK; THE HAPPY MAN AND HIS DUMP TRUCK; and I'M A MONSTER TRUCK.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.