- Table View
- List View
Does God have plans for your family beyond accumulating stuff in a large house in a nice suburb? How can moms and dads establish a home where God's presence blesses each relationship and biblical principles shape the future? Brief chapters written by popular radio personalities Dennis and Barbara Rainey -- such as "Pray with Your Mate," "Train Your Disciples," "Sink Your Roots," and "Give Your Children You" -- set out a clear, workable master plan for a dynamic, God-pleasing family. This and future titles in the series will deliver down-to-earth advice, encouraging stories, timely insights, and life-changing truths for leaving a godly family legacy.
As men, all of us face decisions in life that demand courage. Big or little, complex or straightforward, these choices--let's call them battles--matter a great deal. One courageous choice leads to another; tomorrow's integrity depends on today's bravery.
Dennis and Barbara Rainey, founders of Family Life, help couples establish the important daily habit of praying together, offering personal stories and answering questions about the dynamics of prayer. Daily entries -- including a short devotion, questions for reflection, and a prayer -- take husband and wife through topics related to prayer, spiritual growth, and key marital issues. "Sweetheart, let's pray. " In the press of daily living, preserving a private moment to pray with and for your life-partner can be tough. Yet joining hearts before God is the single most transforming, intimate experience in marriage-a simple act that will fill your life, your relationship, and your home with wondrous love. A time to listen, a time to touch, a time to connect with what matters. Dennis and Barbara Rainey tell how a decision to pray together daily strengthened their understanding of one another, reduced conflict, and knit their hearts together in a deep, spiritual bond. Their thirty days of reflections can do the same for your relationship--starting today!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.