- Table View
- List View
The best tutorial and reference to provide extensive coverage of Revit MEPThis perfectly paced Autodesk Official Training Guide covers all the core concepts and functionality of Revit MEP, Autodesk's hot mechanical, engineering, and plumbing software. Hands-on, real-world tutorials reinforce the detailed discussions on a variety of Revit MEP topics, including interface, project setup and templates, worksharing, as well as such mechanical concerns as building loads and ductwork, such electrical concerns as lighting and communications outlets, and such plumbing concerns as fixtures and water systems.Serves as the only hands-on reference and tutorial to cover Autodesk Revit MEP in exhaustive detailExplores the interface and walks you through creating and using project templatesDevotes extensive coverage to each aspect of Revit MEP: mechanical, electrical, and plumbingIncludes chapters on solid modeling, creating symbols, using parameters, creating equipment, and moreShares tips, tricks, and real-world exercises that only professionals who use the software every day can provideTo strengthen the learning experience, readers can download before-and-after tutorial files from the supporting web site so they can jump into any tutorial and immediately compare their work to that of the professionals.
An outstanding tutorial and reference for Autodesk Revit MEPThis Autodesk Official Training Guide is the detailed reference and tutorial you need to master the powerful Autodesk Revit MEP 2013 building information modeling software. The expert authors combine their considerable mechanical, electrical, and plumbing experience to help you quickly learn the interface and tools, get hands-on practice with real-world projects and tutorials, and master expert techniques and tricks that only pros who use the software on a daily basis know.Explains how to integrate Revit MEP 2013 into workflows, worksharing, and schedules Covers using Revit MEP for mechanical design, including HVAC load analysis and designing ductwork and piping Covers using Revit MEP for electrical design, including lighting, power, communications, and circuits Covers using Revit MEP for plumbing design, including water systems, fixtures, sanitary piping, and fire protection Shows how to prepare models for analysis and import/export gbxml (green building xml) files Addresses managing content, from symbols and annotations to creating devices, adding details, and producing sheets Mastering Autodesk Revit MEP 2013 is the complete guide to this popular software, with a companion website that provides before-and-after tutorial files so you can compare your work to that of professionals.
The definitive guide to Autodesk Revit MEPThe expert author team for this Autodesk Official Press book has employed their years of experience to develop this exhaustive reference and tutorial, which is perfectly paced to cover all the core concepts and functionality of Revit MEP including:Navigating the interfaceProject setup and templatesWorksharingMechanical concerns such as building loads and ductworkElectrical concerns such as lighting and communications outletsPlumbing concerns such as fixtures and water systemsThis revision covers all of Revit MEP's new features and includes more advanced electrical and plumbing information. In addition, the book features real-world sidebars and hands-on tutorials that reinforce the detailed discussions, along with downloadable before-and-after tutorial files to help you complete the hands-on projects. This Autodesk Official Press book is the perfect resource for becoming a Revit MEP expert.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.