- Table View
- List View
If you have back pain, your body may be trying to tell you something. In this easy-to-read little book, you'll discover physical conditions and spiritual roots that may be contributing to your discomfort. Learn how to take care of your spine as you apply these proven strategies and God-breathed answers for eliminating your back pain. You want to be healthy. God wants you to be healthy. Now at last here's a source of information that will help you get healthy--body, mind and spirit.
Dr. Don Colbert, a medical doctor with extensive training in family medicine and nutrition medicine shares advice on overcoming colds, flu, and sinus infections. Combining the latest scientific research with the power of Scripture, he advocates a two-pronged approach for treating and preventing respiratory diseases. He also gives advice on building a strong immune system and preventing illness in general.
suggestions and infromation for helping deal with headaches.
No matter what condition your heart is in today, there is hope for health and recovery in the future. Are you suffering from heart disease? In this concise, easy-to-read book you'll discover a wealth of information to help you reverse and overcome heart disease! Learn biblical secrets on health and the latest medical research that can set you free from heart disease. You'll discover findings that your doctor may never have told you! Ways you can reverse clogged arteries Key foods to avoid-and vital foods to eat-for heart health and healling Amazing antioxidants-your powerful weapons against heart disease Discover how to prevent or lower high blood pressure You want to be healthy. God wants you to be healthy. Now at last here's a source of information that will help you get healthy-body, mind and spirit.
Lower your cholesterol, and feel better naturally. Don't let a diagnosis of high cholesterol scare you. This easy-to-understand book uncovers a dynamically unique strategy for gaining control and living in vibrant, divine health--naturally. Reclaim God's very best for you, and get ready to win! You will: identify cholesterol-busting foods that can dramatically reduce your cholesterol levels; learn how powerful supplements can restore your health; discover what foods sabotage your cholesterol health. You want to be healthy. God wants you to be healthy. At last, here's a source of information that will help you live in health--body, mind and spirit.
help relieve tension and stress and learn how to cope with this silent killer
Does Scripture teach us how to live and eat? Based on medical and historical research, this health specialist says yes! Dr. Colbert shows you why those foods Jesus ate are ideal for 21st-century living---and why those he avoided continue to pose health risks. Discover a comprehensive nutrition plan that incorporates Bible-based eating.
You know that proper diet, exercise, and rest can keep you in good health, but perhaps you wonder if you're doing enough. Perhaps you've seen family members and friends who took care of themselves devastated by illness. Was there something they could have done to prevent the disease or illness. The truth is...what you don't know may be killing you. Dr. Don Colbert's answers and updated information may surprise you AND help you!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.