- Table View
- List View
SINGLE DAD NEEDS... Taylor Kirkland would do anything to win custody of his only daughter. So when captivating Carol Lansing moved into town, Tay was struck with a brilliant idea. What better way to get his little girl back than with a beautiful blushing bride by his side? Carol had her own reasons for considering Taylor's proposal, and only one had to do with becoming a mommy to Tay's adorable little girl. Every second spent with Tay was driving this otherwise levelheaded woman straight to distraction! How could she say no to the man who just might be her Mr. Right?
FROM THE CASE JOURNAL OF TONY BARRINGER:As an FBI agent I am sworn to do my duty. But now I am faced with choosing between my career and Jill Darcy.Sent in to protect Jill and her father, I never expected to fall for the innocent beauty. Everything about her soon sent me into a tailspin, but an agent can never get involved with his client, no matter how lovely.And if Jill ever found out what the second-secret-part of my mission was, she would never speak to me again. Unless...Maybe it's time I finally took a chance on my emotions-and Jill. Because sometimes a man has nothing left to lose...but his heart.
MENINBLUEPRETTY AS A PICTURE...Michael Lafferty had arrested socialite Alicia Walker for murder. He was supposed to be helping convict her...but instead, all he could think of was seducing that innocent look right off her pretty little mug shot.AND FRAMED LIKE ONE, TOO.In all his years on the force, he had never seen stronger evidence, so why was he so positive that Alicia was innocent? And how could he prove that she'd been framed, without making them both guilty of crossing the line...and falling in love?Love in the line of duty.
When seventeen-year-old Cory met Tom she knew at once that he was everything that she had always wanted; he was gentle, understanding and funny. Every time she saw him, she fell more deeply in love. She wanted to cherish this newfound happiness, but she was tormented by the mystery that surrounded him like the autumn mists. Why did he always insist on meeting her in the same place? Why didn't he want to meet her friends? Why wouldn't he ask her out on a real date? Could she love a boy whose lips told her he loved her but whose eyes held secrets he refused to reveal?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.