- Table View
- List View
A little buckaroo is turning two in this birthday book for the very young, the fifth story about the delightful holiday mice. Mischief and near disaster abound when the littlest mouse's sister and brothers throw him a cowboy-themed party. Through simple rhymes and charming illustrations, readers witness the party preparations, the arrival of the guests, the opening of presents, and the blowing out of the candles, as well as the ensuing fulfillment of the little mouse's fondest birthday wish: to be a cowboy.
The holiday mice are back! It's Christmas time and the four cheerful mice merrily hang stockings, string popcorn, wrap presents, and sing carols. The little mice are so caught up in their joyful preparations that they almost forget to look out for their old enemy, the cat. Happily, their Christmas spirit is so infectious that even the cat is not immune. Simple, lively verse and colorful, action-filled illustrations convey the all anticipation and goodwill that come with the Yuletide season in this delightful read-aloud.
The popular Holiday Mice are back once again, and this time they're going on an egg hunt. Distracted by the beautiful spring day, the littlest mouse is the only one who doesn't find any eggs . . . until he stumbles upon a very special egg that turns out to be the best one of all.Young readers will identify with the littlest mouse's antics and delight in his eventual success as the story reaches its charming surprise ending. Filled with cheerful pastel colors, oversized eggs, and adorable mice in their Easter best, this latest book about the Holiday Mice is sure to please fans both old and new.
It's the most patriotic of all holidays-Independence Day! The Holiday Mice take part in all the activities that make the Fourth of July fun: a parade, a picnic, a baseball game and sack race, and a refreshing dip in the stream. Even Mr. Mouse, the littlest mouse's special toy, joins in the festivities. The best part of all comes at the end of the day: a spectacular fireworks show!Packed with plenty of red, white, and blue and featuring the four Holiday Mice at their most adorable, this story about our nation's birthday will delight readers young and old alike.
Mice whirling in the moonlight, having a party on Halloween night, are threatened by an approaching cat until they come up with an ingenious trick to scare him off.
Lola Gale has lost her marbles. Literally. Nick Trunk, private investigator, has been hired to find them. He's a very good detective, but this case is a tough nut to crack. The only clues are an ostrich feather and lots of peanut butter-delicious peanut butter. Will Nick be able to solve this sticky crime? Monochromatic illustrations give this hilarious whodunit the dramatic feel of an old black-and-white movie, while endearing animals characters, plentiful P. I. and peanut puns, and a suspenseful but-not-too-hard-to-follow mystery make this a crime story that's hard to put down.
When Possum plays a dirty trick on his friends, they seek revenge. . .in the kitchen.
It's Thanksgiving and four adorable mice are putting on a play for their woodland friends in this delightful read-aloud, the fourth book about the holiday mice. Lively verse introduces beginning readers to basic words and rhyming sounds and tells the story of the very first Thanksgiving, when the Pilgrim mice traveled across the sea and settled in America. The simple story-within-a-story format, accompanied by colorful, action-filled illustrations of mice in costume, also serves as a basic introduction to theater.
"Skip! Hop! Zip! Nip!" The sprightly characters from "Halloween Mice!" frolic across a wintry landscape to deliver valentines to all their woodland friends. Lively rhymed text filled with sounds that are fun to say aloud, and a simple mystery -- what happened to the littlest mouse? -- that is happily solved, make this a perfect book to share with a very young audience.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.