- Table View
- List View
This is still the best book we've seen for learning how to use the TSO commands that underlie ISPF. It is also an efficient introduction to CLIST and REXX.
The first of a two-part revision, expanded to cover several major versions of TSO and ISPF released by IBM since publication of the first edition in 1984. This volume, Part 1, presents everything necessary to use TSO/ISPF for application programming. (Part 2 covers TSO commands and procedures.)
This updated bestseller covers Windows 8, new storage and backup technologies, and more. Both beginning network administrators and home users have made previous editions of this book a top seller. Now fully updated, this edition shows you step by step how to set up and maintain a network and covers Windows 8 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. Author Doug Lowe also includes updated coverage of broadband technologies as well as storage and back-up procedures, all in his easy-to-follow style. You'll learn to build a wired or wireless network, secure and optimize it, safely connect to the Internet, troubleshoot problems, and much more. A perennial bestseller, this guide to networking has been fully revised to cover Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, new broadband technologies, and updated storage and backup procedures Provides introductory-level networking fundamentals for those inexperienced in network technology Covers networking with all major operating systems Shows how to build, secure, and optimize a network, safely connect to the Internet, troubleshoot problems, and more Networking For Dummies, 10th Edition walks you through the process of setting up and maintaining a network, at home or in the office.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.