- Table View
- List View
Considered the go-to study guide for Juniper Networks enterprise routing certification exams, this book offers you unparalleled coverage of all the services available to Junos administrators--including the most recent set of flow-based security services and design guidelines that incorporate services and features of the MX, SRX, and EX network devices.<P> Its emphasis on practical solutions also makes this book an ideal on-the-job reference for design, maintenance, and troubleshooting issues in the enterprise. Simply put, this updated edition is the most comprehensive and authoritative resource for Juniper enterprise and edge routing environments you will find. Topics include:<P> * Design guidelines for the entire Juniper enterprise router lineup (M-series, MX Mid-Range series, and SRX<P> * Junos interfaces, with advanced troubleshooting techniques<P> * The IGP and BGP routing protocols and the implementation of routing policies<P> * Security concepts, and the tools to deploy them<P> * Layer 2 services, IP Class of Service, and IP Multicast with working case studies of each<P> * Coverage of flow-based Junos security services
Written by the instructors and creators of the JNTCP-ER Certification Exams, JUNOS Enterprise Routing is the only comprehensive book for Juniper enterprise and edge routing environments. It offers complete coverage of all the services available to the JUNOS administrator, including JUNOS Enhanced Services (ES).<P> This book is the official study guide for all three Juniper Enterprise Routing certification exams, and is highly recommended reading to pass the exams. With its field-guide emphasis on practical solutions, you can easily take the book beyond the classroom and into working networks as a design, maintenance, and troubleshooting reference par excellence.<P> JUNOS Enterprise Routing covers all three certification exams in this track:<P> * Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-ER)<P> * Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS-ER)<P> * Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE-ER)<P> With more services such as voice, conference, and multicast on the IP router platform, the market for enterprise routers is growing exponentially, and the need for certified engineers to keep up with network developments in protocols and security is paramount. For everyone who works with Juniper enterprise and edge routing environments, this is a must-have book.
JUNOS Enterprise Switching is the only detailed technical book on Juniper Networks' new Ethernet-switching EX product platform. With this book, you'll learn all about the hardware and ASIC design prowess of the EX platform, as well as the JUNOS Software that powers it. Not only is this extremely practical book a useful, hands-on manual to the EX platform, it also makes an excellent study guide for certification exams in the JNTCP enterprise tracks. The authors have based JUNOS Enterprise Switching on their own Juniper training practices and programs, as well as the configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting guidelines they created for their bestselling companion book, JUNOS Enterprise Routing. Using a mix of test cases, case studies, use cases, and tangential answers to real-world problems, this book covers:Enterprise switching and virtual LANs (VLANs) The Spanning tree protocol and why it's needed Inter-VLAN routing, including route tables and preferences Routing policy and firewall filters Switching security, such as DHCP snooping Telephony integration, including VLAN voice Part of the Juniper Networks Technical Library, JUNOS Enterprise Switching provides all-inclusive coverage of the Juniper Networks EX product platform, including architecture and packet flow, management options, user interface options, and complete details on JUNOS switch deployment.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.