- Table View
- List View
Aspiring and new art gallery owners can now find everything they need to plan and operate a successful art gallery in this comprehensive volume. Edward Winkleman draws on his years of experience to explain step by step how to start your new venture. Chapters detail how to:write a business plan -- find start-up capital -- find your ideal locale -- renovate the space -- manage cash flow -- promote and grow your new business -- attract and retain artists and clients -- hire and manage staff -- represent your artistsHow to Start and Run a Commercial Art Gallery also includes sample forms, helpful tips from veteran collectors, a large section on art fairs, and a directory of art dealers associations.
This second edition of a highly successful course book is written specifically to help British trainee primary teachers develop a secure knowledge and understanding of the ways in which ICT supports teaching and learning. It identifies clear links with the new Standards for the award of Qualified Teacher Status, with the National Curriculum, and with the exemplar Scheme of Work for ICT at Key Stages 1 and 2. Each chapter includes links with recent and relevant research as well as directed activities providing a focus for further reading, observation, practice, evaluation and reflection.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.