- Table View
- List View
Smoothies are not only delicious, convenient, and fun to drink,but they're also a great way to get your daily requirements of fruits and vegetables. However, not all are created equal when it comes to health-some smoothies from a popular chain weigh in at 500, 800, even 1,000 calories! Shell Harris and Elizabeth Johnson have tasted and tested hundreds. Skinny Smoothiesfeatures 101 original recipes for lighter drinks-low in fat and calories and high in nutritional value-ideal for anyone who wants to lose weight without feeling deprived. The book includes nutritional information and tips on foods and supplements to rid the body of harmful toxins. Try a Glowing Skin Smoothie or an Apricot Energy Punch, and get started on a delicious path to a healthier life.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.