- Table View
- List View
One of the country's top test-prep consultants presents her innovative core strategies for optimal results on the SAT.Outsmarting the SAT is the next best thing to having a private session with Elizabeth King, one of the country's top SAT coaches. Trained by one of the College Board's original SAT prep material authors, Elizabeth takes the SAT annually, consistently achieving an aggregate score in the 99th percentile.King's tried-and-true innovative strategies are proven to help high schoolers boost their SAT scores higher than they thought possible. Designed for students of all levels--from those who simply need to brush up on sentence completion skills to dire cases who need a crash course on algebraic functions or a school year's worth of geometry--King's down-to-earth coaching approach tackles test material in concise, easy-to-follow lessons that prepare any student to master the SAT. Featuring a broad range of practice problems and handwritten, clear solution explanations, Outsmarting the SAT teaches students everything they need to know to do their best on the test. SAT® is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product."Elizabeth's personality jumps right off the page as she helps students score at the top of their potential."-- Judi Robinovitz, president of Score at the Top Learning Centers and contributor to the College Board's original SAT prep material "Elizabeth King brilliantly coaches students to raise their SAT scores 200 to 300 points. I am excited to use her book as part of our tutoring curriculum to ensure the best results."-- Nikki Geula, president of Arete Educational Consulting, Inc. "I just wanted to thank you for all of your help; I got my [SAT] scores back, and I got a 2300!"-- Anonymous student, class of 2008From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.