- Table View
- List View
"Intuitive Astrologyis simply wonderful. I've used and studied astrology for many years, and this is one of the most accessible and practical guides ever written. " -- Christiane Northrup, M. D. Author ofWomen's Bodies, Women's WisdsomandThe Wisdom of Menopause "A user-friendly gift of intelligence, accessibility, and depth. " --ELIZABETH LESSER Co-founder of Omega Institute and author ofThe Seeker's Guide Is astrology destiny?Of course not! Your birth chart does not foresee a future written in stone, and predictive astrology is just a parlor game. The original purpose of astrology was to help you tap into your inner wisdom, ask yourself the right questions, and find your own answers to life's challenges. Now this unconventional and refreshing guide helps you reconnect with the sea of intuition that flows through each of us--so you can discover your true purpose. Based upon the author's nearly twenty years of experience as a professional astrologer, this amazing book gives you a secure orientation in the basic principles of astrology and teaches you highly effective techniques for identifying your talent, your passion, your spiritual support, and your connection to community. * Clear instructions on technically reading the planets, signs, and houses in your birth chart as well as a primer on the meaning of each * Easy-to-follow intuitive exercises to connect with your "cosmic database," a wellspring of creativity that encourages you to trust your potential and to love who you are in the present * Helpful ways to trust your own limits and use them as inner teachers * Twelve true life stories that illustrate the inspiring and uniquely brilliant way in which each of us can bring an astrological script to life If you are drawn to astrology but are intimidated by its apparent complexities, this generous, comprehensive book is the book for you. It presents the basics of astrology with crystal clarity and prepares you to use them with a subtle, finely honed precision that no other source provides. Even if you're an experienced astrologer, you'll be enlightened and stimulated by Elizabeth Rose Campbell's affirmation: When you follow your best instincts, you follow the stars.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.