- Table View
- List View
A teenage brother and sister whose parents are divorced discuss topics relating to this situation, respond to letters from other kids, and offer tips based on their experiences.
This groundbreaking guide is for every woman who is ready to create a stronger, healthier, more satisfying partnership. Unlike other relationship books, which focus on changing a mate, Loving an Imperfect Man provides a road map to a totally different path -- a path whose focus is solely on you...your personal growth, your healing, your getting in touch with your inner worth. "I'm perfectly happy with the man in my life." After spending more than ten years working with thousands of women, nationally acclaimed lecturer and bestselling author Ellen Sue Stern is convinced that deep within every woman's heart, that ideal is what she yearns for. The good news is that despite their discontent, the majority of women remain committed to the possibility of improving their relationships. The bad news is that many women are starting to run out of ideas, patience...and time. Put yourself in charge -- now -- and stop waiting for your partner to fulfill your dreams. Loving an Imperfect Man is the winning blueprint to discovering how to love and accept your man for who he is...and reinvest your energy toward becoming the strong, powerful, and deserving woman you truly are.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.