- Table View
- List View
The holidays are coming, and this year there's more in the air than gifts and bling 'cause these relationships are hitting bumps. So get ready for two stories that dish on what it means to forgive, forget, and move on. . . So Over It Nikki CarterIt may be winter, but there's nothing colder than getting dumped on Facebook! That's exactly how Zoey discovers her boyfriend, Mario, is now with Dorie, the most popular girl in school-or so he thinks. 'Cause Dorie has other plans. And when Mario comes crawling back into Zoey's forgiving arms, her BFFs decide it's time to prove he's a dog, and show Zoey that she deserves better. . . Swag Kevin ElliottZori Neal is torn between two very different guys: DeMarco, a cool thug from the 'hood whose swagger excites her, and Jay, a smart, cool athlete from a good family. All Zori knows is that she's looking for fun, not a husband. So she decides to date both guys. But when DeMarco gets in some very serious trouble with the law, Zori realizes there's a price to pay for swagger-and her choices matter a lot more than she thought. . .
You're ready for a new romance, but how can you avoid repeating past mistakes? The author of Getting Past Your Breakup offers an essential guide to building a healthy relationship. Plenty of dating books offer advice on how to flirt or catch someone's eye, but they won't help you make better decisions during the selection process so you can find real love. Based on years of research and work with her own clients, Susan Elliott offers a proven plan that will help you to: Examine past relationships for unfinished business and negative patterns Identify warning signs and red flags Keep your standards and boundaries high, even when you're head over heels Work through rejection, rebounding, and other bumps in the road Decide when to take a relationship to the next level and when to say goodbye With practical rules, strategies, and self-assessments--including tips for dating as a parent and dating online--Getting Back Out There will help you transition from your split to a happy, healthy new relationship.
From the creator of the Getting Past Your Past blog, a tough-love method for making life after a breakup an empowering experience
In this sparkling holiday collection, eight acclaimed authors unwrap the most daring of Regency delights. . . Christmastime in England--a time for passionate secrets, delicious whispers, and wicked-sweet gifts by the fire. From a spirited lady who sets out to save her rakish best friend from an unsuitable engagement, to a bold spy who gets the unexpected chance to win the woman he's always loved, to a vicar's daughter who pretends to be a saucy wench, these holiday tales will make you curl up in front of the fire for a memorable season of mischief and mistletoe. . . "No one writes historical romance better. " --Cathy Maxwell on Mary Jo Putney"Breaks just about every rule in the book and makes us beg for more. " --Romantic Times on Jo BeverleyJo Beverley, Mary Jo Putney, Patricia Rice, Nicola Cornick, Susan Fraser King, Anne Gracie, Joanna Bourne, and Cara Elliott are the ladies otherwise known as the Word Wenches. These eight authors have written a combined 231 novels and 74 novellas. They've won awards such as the RITAS, RT Lifetime Achievement award, RT Living Legend, and RT Reviewers Choice award. Several of them are regulars on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists. Learn more at
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.