- Table View
- List View
About the Contents: Introduction The Elementary Education (K-6) Competencies, Language, Arts and Reading, Social Science, Mathematics, Science and Technology, Music, Visual Arts, Physical Education and Health, Types of questions, Diagnostic Test, Part I: Competency Reviews for Each Subject, Competency description and key indicators, Overview, Sub-competencies, Checkpoint questions and answers, Summary, Sample questions with detailed answer explanations. Part II: Two Full-Length Practice Tests. Each practice exam includes the same number of multiple-choice and constructed-response questions as the actual exam. Complete with answers and explanations for all questions.
This guide contains everything aspiring elementary school teachers in Florida need to pass the FTCE elementary education exam. The revised exam will start being given in May 2014, and takers will be able to sit for it year round by appointment. The book covers these subject reviews of the competencies: * Language Arts and Reading* Social Science* Science and Technology* Mathematics Included in the package are two model full-length practice tests to ensure success on test-taking day.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.