Eric Butterworth, a seminal force in the New Thought movement, is the author of fourteen enormously successful books, including Discover the Power Within You. In The Creative Life, his first major new book in eight years, Butterworth uniquely explores the creative process by identifying the seven keys to release our hidden genius.
The Inspirational Classic That Has Sold More Than 250,000 Copies! In this 40th anniversary edition of Eric Butterworth's inspiring tour de force, the author shares the greatest discovery of all time: the ability to see the divine within us all. Jesus saw this divine dimension in every human being, and Butterworth reveals this hidden and untapped resource to be a source of limitless abundance. Exploring this "depth potential," Butterworth outlines ways in which we can release the power locked within us for better health, greater confidence, increased success, and inspired openness to let our "light shine" forth for others.
The word "love" may have become a cliche, but in Life is for Loving, Eric Butterworth maintains that love is vital, cosmic energy flowing through us all. Life is not for existing or "making do," but for loving, and Butterworth shows us how we are to find love in all aspects of life-marriage, sexuality, work, spirituality, and more. Making use of personal experiences, the insights of philosophers and poets, and the cumulative wisdom of the ages, Butterworth convinces us that love is the key to life, and that life-all of it-is for loving.
The popular Unity minister who authored the acclaimed Discover the Power Within You offers a non-theological, non-ritualistic guide to prayer for contemporary seekers of oneness, guidance, and self-regulation.
You Make the Difference speaks directly to those of us who find ourselves preoccupied with the sheer effort of coping with life's many demands and who long for real answers, inner security, and self-fulfillment. Eric Butterworth's wise and inspiring book provides us with guidance for living life to the fullest and achieving that most elusive state: happiness. In this book, he reveals how we carry within ourselves the capacity to transform our lives, and provides a road map to getting to know yourself which, Butterworth says, is the "key to happiness."
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.