- Table View
- List View
Meet the hilarious Nut family--stars of a new series from the creative genius behind the #1 New York Times best-selling Pete the Cat books! Features:Read & Play functionality [where available]Book Description:It's bedtime at the Nut House, but Hazel and Wally Nut aren't ready to settle down just yet. Instead they're bouncing, wiggling, and howling at the moon, and it's up to Mama Nut to guide and wrangle her lovable and rambunctious little ones into bed. Litwin's expert use of repetition, call-and-response, and clever rhyme offers an unforgettable interactive reading experience inviting readers young and old to join in and have fun. With lively, rip-roaring illustrations by Scott Magoon, this new series starring the Nut Family will have everyone going nuts for it.
Pete the Cat goes walking down the street wearing his brand-new white shoes. Along the way, his shoes change from white to red to blue to brown to WET as he steps in piles of strawberries, blueberries, and other big messes! But no matter what color his shoes are, Pete keeps movin' and groovin' and singing his song ... because it's all good. Preschool-2.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.