The ideal companion to Valuation, Fifth Edition If you want to get more out of Valuation, Fifth Edition, then pick up the Valuation Workbook. This comprehensive study guide provides you with an invaluable opportunity to explore your understanding of the strategies and techniques covered in the main text, before putting it to work in real-world situations. Along with a complete answer key, this workbook also covers such essentials as value creation, value metrics, M&A and joint ventures, and valuation frameworks. Brief summary chapters also help to reinforce major points. Walks you through Valuation, Fifth Edition, providing chapter-by-chapter coverage of the core text Offers complete coverage of analyzing historical information, estimating the cost of capital and continuing value, forecasting performance, and calculating results Tests your comprehension of the ideas presented throughout, with multiple-choice questions and problems Valuation Workbook is filled with a wealth of practical learning exercises and information that will help you understand and apply the proven principles found in Valuation, Fifth Edition.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.