- Table View
- List View
Even after the National Institutes of Health halted its ten-year study in 2002, new findings continue to link synthetic hormone replacements with cancer and other diseases. Now Erika Schwartz, M.D., an expert in natural hormone therapy and founder of The International Hormone Institute, offers a day-by-day program that has already helped thousands of women (and men too!)-without synthetic HRT. Incorporating the supervised use of natural hormones, supplements, vitamins, diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes, this program helps you: Feel younger, stronger, and more energetic in just days-no matter what your age, Eliminate the symptoms of pre-menopause or menopause-including hot flashes, loss of libido, depression, and mood swings, Solve health problems that may have been plaguing you since puberty, End many food cravings for good, Flush out the toxins in your body that throw hormones out of balance, Make exercise a simple, joyous part of your daily routine.
Dr. Erika's Hormone Solution for Your Daughter offers the true-life stories of real teens coping with the heartbreaking physical and emotional consequences of obesity.Dr. Schwartz explains that the trigger for budding weight problems in teens can often be traced to the beginning of puberty, when their bodies are overloaded with hormones that impact mood, energy, motivation, and weight gain.Teens feel condemned to exist in their new, fuller figures, and cannot make the hormonal correlation between their emotional havoc and their expanding bodies. In a revolutionary step-by-step, dose-by-dose plan, Dr. Schwartz reveals how natural hormones and supplements can be used to help achieve optimal balance of a teen's raging hormones for improved mood, energy level, self-confidence, and weight loss. Dr. Erika's Hormone Solution for Your Daughter offers new hope and a tried and tested plan that parents can implement today to start on the path to both a brighter future and a lifetime of health and self-confidence.
The Hormone Solutions: Naturally Alleviate Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance from Adolescence through Menopauseby Erika Schwartz
Dr. Schwartz shares her program for natural, safe, effective hormone balance.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.