When Elliot Hoover loses his wife and daughter, Audrey Rose, in a fiery car crash, his world explodes. To heal his mental anguish and claim some peace, he visits a psychic who reveals to him that his daughter has been reincarnated into Ivy Templeton, a young girl living in New York City. Desperate to reclaim anything from his daughter's past, he searches out Ivy, only to discover that the unbelievable is shockingly true-his daughter is back. Now, in an effort to save her life, Hoover must choose between two horrifying possibilities-leaving his daughter's soul in torment, or taking the life of the young girl in whom she now lives.
Reissued for its 25th anniversary, this tale of reincarnation tells the story of Elliot Hoover, who loses his wife and daughter, Audrey Rose, in a fiery car crash. Elliot seeks peace through a psychic, who tells him his daughter has been reincarnated into Ivy Templeton, a young girl living in New York City. Finding Ivy, Elliot must choose between saving Ivy's life, or leaving his daughter's soul in torment.
This sequel to "Audrey Rose" is available for the first time in more than a decade. In 1964, Audrey Rose died in a fiery car crash. Her father, Elliot Hoover, thinks he's found her reincarnated soul in 1975 in 10-year-old Ivy Templeton. When Ivy dies in a hypnotic reenactment of Audrey's death, the Templetons are devastated, and Elliot disappears. But if Audrey Rose returned as Ivy, where is she now? Janice Templeton is determined to find the answer.
Golgotha Falls lies in a desolate and blighted valley in northern Massachusetts where, in 1919, Father Bernard K. Lovell, shepherd of the Church of the Eternal Sorrows, fell prey to isolation and despair and entered a dark night of madness, necrophilia and suicide; Golgotha Falls, where in 1978 a Jesuit priest, sent to reconsecrate the lost and unsanctified church, found himself seized in the foul grip of bestiality; Golgotha Falls, where on the eve of the 21st century-the Second Millennium-a man of deepest belief and two brilliant investigators of the paranormal do battle at the farthest reaches of faith and technology against Satan, the oldest and wiliest adversary of them all. Will Christ be defeated at Golgotha Falls? Golgotha Falls is a riveting novel of the head-on collision between the newest science of parapsychology and the oldest mysteries of Faith.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.