The past fifteen years have witnessed major advances in epigenetics, one of the most popular and quickly evolving fields of modern science. In Plant Epigenetics: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers explore the most recent developments, examining in great detail the contribution of epigenetic regulation to cell function in plants. Chapters include a variety of protocols for studying the function of small non-coding RNAs, DNA methylation, and histone modifications in plants, often in different degrees of complexity. This volume describes bioinformatic approaches to the analysis of high-throughput data, such as bisulfite sequencing and Chip-on-chip assays. It features much-desired protocols for plant transgenesis and the analysis of genome stability, with a detailed discussion of their applications to epigenetic studies. Composed in the highly successful Methods in Molecular BiologyTM series format, each chapter contains a brief introduction, step-by-step methods, a list of necessary materials, and a Notes section which shares tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Wide-ranging and innovative, Plant Epigenetics: Methods and Protocols is an invaluable manual designed to help researchers uncover the undiscovered and unexplained phenomena in plant biology.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.