- Table View
- List View
The CliffsTestPrep series offers full-length practice exams that simulate the real tests; proven test-taking strategies to increase your chances at doing well; and thorough review exercises to help fill in any knowledge gaps.CliffsTestPrep Nursing School Entrance Exam can help you enter a growing field. More than two million registered nurses practice in the United States, and the U.S. Department of Labor expects more jobs to be created for registered nurses than for any other occupation. Use this study guide to help you get a job right away. Inside, you'll findFull-length practice testsPractice questions, answers, and explanations in each chapterAn overview of nursing as a career. Find out which degrees you need and the specialties you might consider.Contact information for nursing associations and licensing information for State Boards of NursingThis book will help you understand the types of questions that will test your knowledge of several basic areas such as vocabulary (prefixes, suffixes, roots, and more) and reading comprehension. In addition, you'll hone your knowledge of subjects such asBasic math, including fractions, decimals, percents, geometry, and measurementData interpretation, table reading, and quantitative comparisonsGeneral science, including genetics and molecular biologyHuman anatomy and physiology, including the digestive system, respiratory system, and circulatory systemChemistry, including atomic structure; molecules and compounds; equations and reactions; acids, bases and solutions; radioactivity, and organic chemistryPhysics, including motion, weight/mass, frictional force, fluids, and sound wavesWith guidance from the CliffsTestPrep series, you'll feel at home in any standardized-test environment!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.