- Table View
- List View
Leadership is not just for the execs in the corner office. It's time we all stepped up and developed the mind of a leader. In a time of rapid technological change and economic uncertainty, businesses that thrive will do so through empowering employees at all levels to take an active role in leading themselves and their organisations to success. It's time that we all, at every stage of our careers, started to think proactively, take responsibility and excel in work. This is the new face of leadership - consensual and nonhierarchical. Scandinavian entrepreneur and business guru Fredrik Arnander outlines strategies and tools for transforming anyone into an effective leader. He offers a simple, straightforward, highly-practical approach to developing the leader mindset. And these aren't lessons from on high - they're clear and functional examples drawn from real life experiences. We Are All Leaders is all about empowerment - it will transform you into a confident, focused visionary. . . and can help you inspire that same passion in others. A refreshingly simple and practical guide to leadership for anyone who wants to progress in their work Based on the author's experience of running fast technology companies, creating agile and flexible organisations through leadership at all levels Lessons are taught via easy to follow dialogue between a mentor and apprentice, exchanges which emphasise teamwork and reciprocal learning "Everyone should read this book. It provides useful insights and examples that will help you grow as a leader irrespective of whether you are just starting out in your career or if you are a seasoned CEO" Rikard Steiber, Global Marketing Director, Mobile & Social, Google "Shows us how real-world leadership succeeds both in daily business as well as in our everyday lives. Well-researched, the book speaks in human terms, with smart examples, and clearly defines the partnership between team leadership and persoanl growth" Scott Raskin, CEO, Mindjet
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.