- Table View
- List View
HAUTE OUT OF THE OVEN--BITCHIN' KITCHEN'S NADIA G IS COOKIN' FOR TROUBLE! Culinary It-girl Nadia G is just as skilled strutting in stilettos as she is wielding a meat cleaver. Now this Julia Child of the Net generation and host of the wildly popular Bitchin' Kitchen TV show on the Cooking Channel brings her savvy chef know-how and rock star 'tude to glam up your dining experience. Trained at the culinary institute of Hard Wooden Spoon Whacks, Nadia says that her passion for food started in her Italian family's kitchen, where meals became moments. In Cookin' for Trouble, she shares recipes and cooking tips for beginner and seasoned home cooks to liven any occasion. * Back-of-the-Fridge Bachelor Brunches: Sometimes what lurks in the back of our fridge isn't that inspiring, unless it's been there long enough to strike up a conversation. No groceries, no problem! With just a few leftovers, whip up a scrumptious Sartu di Patate, or a Pasta Frittata that tastes like you'd planned it for days. * (Dysfunctional) Family Pizza Night: Bring your family and thighs closer together with the Giosia familia recipe for Rustica Pan Pizza, Puttanesca Panzerotti, and Traditional Italian Frittelle smothered in a creamy chocolate-nougat fondue. * Makeover Meals: We all get stuck in a rut sometimes, whether it's the same boring dish, hairstyle, or boyfriend. It's time for an upgrade! Turn ordinary dishes on their head with inspired crispy Tuna Sliders, smoky Chicken Risotto, and juicy Meatloaf Kebabs. * Plus Nadia's creative menus for Hi-Speed Suppers, Girl's Night In, Veg-Head Specials, Student Shkoff-fest, and a special chapter devoted to everyone's favorite food group: Bacon! I know--we had you at "Bacon." But there's more! Loaded with gorgeous photos, more than fifty original recipes, sanity-saving "Nadvice," a Bitchin' Party Guide, and a hunky team of food correspondents--Panos, the Spice Agent, and Hans--Cookin' for Trouble will take your meals from square to sassy faster than you can say "Tsaketa."* *and for newbies, there's an Italian Slang Dictionary!From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.