- Table View
- List View
When hardworking cop Maggie Barnes finds an abandoned baby next to her cruiser, she's determined to keep her. There's only one thing standing between the irresistible infant and her prospective mother. A husband. Good thing Maggie has a plan: Tucker Jones. The freedom-loving bachelor isn't looking for a wife--let alone a child. Still, Maggie convinces him that this instant family is temporary. As soon as she knows the baby is hers, she and Tucker will go their separate ways. The problem with her plan? The intense attraction between them that says this union is anything but temporary. . . .
Duke Fontaine is a powerful man. Unfortunately, powerful men can have powerful enemies. Duke's daughter, Casey, is about to find out what it's like to have enemies of her own. All Casey Fontaine has ever wanted is to be left alone to grow sugarcane. After all, the cane's the only thing that's never let her down--which can't be said of the fiancé who left her just before their wedding day. Now that her parents are on an extended second honeymoon, she has her chance to run the plantation exactly the way she wants. It's not long before trouble arrives. First in the form of a suspicious fire that threatens her family's home. Then in the person of Nick Devlin, her brother's friend and a man more than capable of distracting her from the job she has to do...
It was a single guy's dream. Brian Kincaid's job took him all over the world and he got to sample women the way other people sampled exotic cuisines. Until DNA tests and a ten-month-old orphan turned him into the diaper-toting dad he'd never planned on being. Luckily, Faith McClain was perfect for the job of nanny. With her in charge, Brian could go back to being the freewheeling bachelor, no strings attached. Except he wasn't at all sure that the perfect nanny was what he wanted. Maybe this Christmas he wanted a lover and a wife to go with that baby under the tree?
Dr. Jay Kincaid moved from L.A. to a small town on the Texas coast because he wanted a new start. No more emergency medicine in a big-city hospital. No more working days, nights and weekends. No more sophisticated and shallow women. Just peace and quiet.But it isn't long before he realizes that his new hometown has precious little of either. Still, he can handle his extended family, two irrepressible puppies and two equally irrepressible children, if it means he can also make the newly pregnant Gail Summers his wife.
Ava Vincent hightailed it out of Texas more than twenty years ago, vowing never to return. Too many bad memories. Too many people she'd abandoned and let down. So she's shocked to find her new job has brought her to the very town where her long-estranged brothers live. And in the midst of a welcome but difficult reconciliation, it's an irresistible boat captain who helps her heal old wounds. Jack Williams never thought he'd find love again after losing his wife -- until Ava. Even his troubled teenage son has grown to love her. But despite their obvious connection, she's holding something back. As their attachment deepens, Ava faces an agonizing dilemma: refuse to trust Jack with her past and push him away. . . or reveal her shameful secret and lose him completely.
Bartender Cameron Randolph is a bit of a softy. He's always there to help, whether it's his sick mom, his big family or a stray dog. So when a desperate young woman breaks in to his place one night, he can't resist taking her in. He's not even sure he can resist her. But he has to. For one thing, she's way too young for him.Delilah Roberts is on the run. The terrible secret she's hiding puts her life in danger and makes a future with Cam impossible. She can't risk revealing her past. But she can't ignore the simmering heat between them for much longer.When Cam discovers she's been lying to him, will he ever be able to forgive her?
Dr. Lana McCoy moved to Aransas City, Texas, hoping to escape her past. But that fateful night in California keeps coming back to haunt her.Gabe Randolph loved running his charter fishing boat business. It meant he was outdoors, active and carefree. But in one devastating moment, everything changed. Now he's struggling to come to terms with a new reality.When someone threatens to harm Lana, she and Gabe put aside their individual problems to ensure each other's safety. That night in Texas shows them anything is possible....
Being shot was only the start of his bad luckMark Kincaid had two very good reasons for coming to the small Texas town of Aransas City -- to renovate the dilapidated house he'd inherited from his uncle and to recover from the gunshot wound he'd received while working undercover. Being attracted to Cat Randolph wasn't on his list.Of course, that was before he discovered that the smuggling ring he'd been trying to bust had operations in his new hometown. And that Cat's brother was a suspect. Getting to know his neighbor might be the kind of trouble he liked.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.