- Table View
- List View
Everything you could want to know about this horse breed is covered in this short book. From care to feeding, characteristics to temperament, you'll find it all here.
Introduces the Arabian horse, one of the oldest breeds in the world, and how it has changed over the centuries.
The author discusses the Mustangs of the west, where they came from, how they survive and their battles with ranchers for existence.
Discusses the history, physical characteristics, and uses of the horses known for their unique gold coloration and white mane and tail.
An introduction to the pinto horse, including its role in the settlement of the West and its fame in movies and rodeos.
Introduces this all American Do-It-All horse breed.
Describes all aspects from breed specifics to care of these beautiful horses.
Introduces one of the most easily recognized horse breeds, born to run and for speed.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.