- Table View
- List View
Get a tattoo, ride in a fire truck, or use food as foreplay-in short, get out there and shake things up! Fun, inspirational, and incredibly motivating, The List offers one hundred ideas-ranging from challenging to outrageous-for women who have been craving a little novelty in their lives.With instructions and inspirational stories from women who have risen to the challenge, The List will excite, scare, and push readers to do something they've always dreamed of, or better yet, to do something they've never dared consider. Whether it's writing a novel, running a marathon, or taking on a lover, The List delivers what many women are missing-taste of adventure and a light kick in the butt.
Every Baby Boomer has to confront it: their changing midlife sex lives. Now, Gail Belsky provides an unfailingly honest anthology that is incredibly varied, wickedly funny, shockingly explicit, and surprisingly sweet about life in the bedroom after 40. Topics include an unexpected second marriage to a much younger man, the discovery of phone sex during wartime, the confession to an adulterous affair, and a his-and hers dissection of the changes in a long-term partnership--the good, the bad, and the ugly. It's all here on the journey "over the hill and between the sheets."
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.