- Table View
- List View
Textbook focusing on grammar, usage, mechanics, composition, vocabulary, spelling, study and research skills, speaking and listening.
Grammar and Composition is a textbook for students who need to review the basics of Language Arts. It addresses and breaks down Grammar components and also presents them in a clear, concise and easy to read format.
This book is designed to help grade 6 students develop and improve their grammar and composition skills. Among the topics covered are listening, speaking, vocabulary, spelling among others.
Textbook on English writing and grammar.
A textbook for students to learn writing skills.
The "Prentice Hall Writing and Grammar: Communication in Action" consists of three parts dealing with Writing, Grammar, Usage, and Mechanics, and Academic and Workplace Skills. The Texas Test Preparation pages are designed to help the students approach the TAAS test with confidence.
A textbook to learn writing skills and grammar in English.
Prentice Hall Writing and Grammar develops and reinforces skills through an easy-to-follow, three-part chapter organization: Writing--Guided writing instruction walks students through each step of the writing process. Grammar, Usage, and Mechanics--Comprehensive instruction, practice, and application ensure skills mastery. Academic and Workplace Skills--Help students develop test-taking skills, as well as real-world workplace competencies.
You may not be aware of how heavily you rely on writing every day. At home, you might jot down a "To Do" list, take a phone message, send a letter or an e-mail, or fill out an application or order form.
This book equips students with the tools they require to achieve good communication through writing.
Grade 6 Textbook.
Writing is already and will continue to be an important part of your everyday life. The writing you do can be as simple as jotting down a phone message or writing yourself a quick reminder or as complex as developing a research paper on a historical event or preparing a science lab report.
This books is designed to help students improve their writing skills by providing a detailed instruction process.
The Texas Test Preparation pages are designed to help you approach the TAAS and TASP tests with confidence.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.